3rd January 2012, 06:16 PM
PAWARPREETI

How to prepare for Bank PO interview? What type of questions are asked?

how to prepare the bank po interview?
what types of question asked in bank po interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Bank PO interview? What type of questions are asked?
  2. What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?
  3. What type of questions are asked in Bank PO/MT interview?
  4. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI?
  5. What type of questions will be asked in Bank PO, IBPS PO MT 2?
  6. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
  7. How to prepare for interview of BARCH? What type of questions will be asked?
  8. What type of questions are asked in bank PO interview? -- [New]
  9. What type of questions will be asked to an engineering graduate person in Bank PO?
  10. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  11. How to prepare for Interview of PO/MT?
  12. How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?
  13. What type of questions will be asked in Union Bank PO interview?
  14. List of Questions to prepare for Interview for Bank PO positions being a candidate having cleared Bank PO Written Exam?
  15. How is the interview conducted and what type of questions are asked? How to prepare for it?
  16. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview?
  17. How to get admission in FIAT Pune? What type of question appear in the interview and how to prepare for it?
  18. How to prepare for the Bank PO interview? What questions can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
21st February 2012, 08:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO interview? What type of questions are asked?

For any exam the candidates should make sure that they should prepare well for the test and Interview. Generally, the candidates will be asked questions from the general awareness area. Also they will be asked questions regarding the core banking concepts. Questions from the subject area that they have specialized in can be expected. The candidates will also be given personal questions. The candidates should go for the mock interview sessions before attending the final one for more practice.
6th April 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO interview? What type of questions are asked?

i hv cleared Bank IT officer written exam. What type of questions will be asked in oral interview
22nd July 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i have qualified for it offilcer pls send what type of question asked
13th October 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I qualified ibps cwe 2nd po but i can not understand how to prepare or how asks questions in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?