9th October 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How to join in 2nd year Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur

i am first year student of indian institute of information technology allahabad. i want to join in second year MALVIYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHONOLOGY , JAIPUR. Can i transfer the collage?

13th October 2015, 02:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in 2nd year Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur

No, there is no such provision or facility through which you can join second year of engineering in MNIT, Jaipur after completion of first year of engineering from IIIT, Allahabad.

Admission to the various National Institute of technology is given on the basis of Joint Entrance examination marks obtained in mains stage. On the basis of which you get admission in first year of engineering.

Inter college transfer is not possible from IIIT to NIT. So, you must continue your studies from IIIT, Allahabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?