13th October 2011, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?

I am persuing B.D.S from a private college. I am in final year and want to do my internship from a goverment college. Can i get transfer? If yes how and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
25th October 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?

Can I do internship from govt. college after completing final year BDS from private college? if yes, please let me know the procedure?
1st December 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?

Iam studying MBBS in a govt.medical college in tamilnadu,can i do my internship in govt. Medical college of odisha
25th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi .. i m pursuing my dentistry from private college and interested to do my internship from government college .. is it possible .. what is the procedure to do so ??...
18th July 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

can i take tranfer from one govt medical college to another
10th June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my BDS from greater noida and want to do my internship from somewhere else.the dean of other copllege wants
to take me but asking for DCI's permission.how to get that'kindly help in detail
22nd October 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can you do your bds internship transfer from private to a government college??
DME of Karnataka are opposing to this .. . Why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?