10th June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in Tamilnadu government college? I have studied in USA and passed the necessary exams with high rank

My grand daughter is an NRI and has studied in USA and passed the necessary exams in high rank. What is the procedure for getting admission in Tamil nadu gavernment medical colleges.

-Alaudin-

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  2. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  3. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  4. Admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  5. How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student
  6. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  7. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  10. Can I get admission in government college after passing CET with a high score?
  11. Are management seats available this year in Orissa?
  12. Can I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 33.357 TANCET score?
  13. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  14. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get in government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 40 marks in TANCET?
  16. How can I get government college in Tamilnadu? My TANCET score is 33.781
  17. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  18. Will I get admission in good government college after passing 12th from UP and a general rank of 36445?
13th October 2015, 02:07 PM
vinoth1921

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in Tamilnadu government college? I have studied in USA and passed the necessary exams with high rank

-->It is good to see persons interested in Medical in Tamil Nadu.
-->Tamil Nadu top ranked in India in terms of Medical facilities, so this state will offer you best coaching in Medical.
-->15% of the seats are allocated for the NRI students by the government of Tamil Nadu.
-->You have apply for the Admission for Counselling for Medical in Tamil Nadu .
-->This will be conducted every year and the notification will be issued in the month of May-June as that will be the time the results will be published.
-->Compete with the students in terms of Marks(cutoff).

Top Colleges in Tamil Nadu

-Thanjavur Medical College
-Madras Medical College and Research Institute
-Stanley Medical College
-Government Kilpauk Medical College
-Chengalpattu Medical College
-Madurai Medical College
-Coimbatore Medical College
-Tirunelveli Medical College
-Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College
-K.A.P.Viswanatham Government Medical College
-Thoothukudi Government Medical College
-Government Vellore Medical College
-Kanyakumari Government Medical College
-Government Theni Medical College
-Government Dharmapuri Medical College
-Government Villupuram Medical College
-Government Thiruvarur Medical College
-Government Sivagangai Medical College
-IRT Perundurai Medical College
-Government Tiruvannamalai Medical College and Hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?