23rd May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?

i have completed my 10 th and i want to join in aeronatical engeneering can u please suggest me ..

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  9. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  10. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  17. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  18. Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?
23rd May 2013, 03:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?

You must opt for Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 11th class if you want to become an Aeronautical Engineer in future.

Also you have to try and get very good marks in 10+2 because from this year the 12th marks will be counted during admission into colleges along with the marks in the entrance examination.

JEE is conducted for 10+2 passed students who want to get admission into various Engineering courses in top Engineering colleges of India.

The paper is an objective type test in which the questions will be from Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Those who score good will get a good rank and will have greated chance of getting admission into a top Engineering college.

So get admission into a goo school with PCM stream and study well for the entrance exam.

Some of the top Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India are:

-Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.

-Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai

-Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore

-Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

-Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

-Indian Institute of Technology Chennai

-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

-Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

-Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai

-Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
23rd May 2013, 07:21 PM
Penta Balchander

There are different colleges offering courses in Aeronautical engineering for which the candidate needs to secure a good score in the entrance exam. Some of the entrance exams are:

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ISAT Admission Test (IIST, Thiruvananthapuram) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) National Aptitude Test in Architecture SLIET Entrance Test (SET) State wise Entrance Examinations

A student should have clear knowledge about the basic concepts of the syllabus of entrance exam. Mostly it contains questions from physics, chemistry and mathematics from the course of class 11th and class 12th. Try to solve as many Model question papers cyclically to improve speed and knowledge. Aeronautical engineering aspirant should also develop good problem-solving skills. He/she must have excellent mathematical precision, design skills, computer skills, and communication skills. An aeronautical engineering aspirant must be physically fit and have a normal c
23rd May 2013, 07:39 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 10 th and i want to join in aeronatical engeneering can u please suggest me ..
Aeronautical Engineering course is an advanced branch of Mechanical Engineering.In this course you will learn about design and construction of Airplanes,Aircraft's and Spacecrafts.To d this course you should have a good command and understanding in Physics and Mathematics which will be used during development and design phase.

As you have completed your Class 10th education,but now you will not be able to take admission in this course.There are two degree courses for which you can apply.These are B.Tech(Bachelor in Technology)/B.E(Bachelor in Engineering).In order to take admission in this course you will have to apply for Engineering Entrance conducted by IIT.This entrance exam is JEE(Joint Engineering Entrance) Exam.To appear in this exam,you will need to fulfill these Eligibility conditions :-
  • You should have a passed out degree in 10+2 with science stream.
  • If you will be in final year then also you can apply for this engineering exam.
  • Your subject combination In Inter Level should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Your minimum marks in Inter level should be 75%.
After completing this course the list of organizations/companies in which you will able to get jobs are :-
  • DRDO(Defence Research and Development Organizations)
  • ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization).
  • Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
  • Jet Airways.
  • Indian Airways.
The list of best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering are :-
  1. Indian Institute of Science.
  2. Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra.
  3. Hindustan Institute of Engineering and Technology.
  4. Academy of Aerospace and Aviation,Indore.
  5. IIT Kharagpur.
  6. IIT Bombay.
  7. NIT Warangal.
  8. NIT Kurushetra.
23rd May 2013, 09:29 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 10th if you want to join Aeronautical Engineering then you have to pass 11th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

For admission in top college you have to qualify entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E.
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> S.R.M.E.E.E

For there entrance exam you have to score minimum 60% marks in 12th class.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
23rd May 2013, 11:36 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........

After 10th you can not join for Aeronautical Engineering course for this you have to qualify +2 in science steam i.e with (PCM) subjects then only you can join in this course.

It is also mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) which the IIT's conduct in every year. Besides the IIT's there are some other institutes which also conduct entrance examinations for the admission of students.

Aeronautical engineers are mostly employed by ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) and the Defence Ministry. One can also look for jobs available with the Civil Aviation Department, National Aeronautical Laboratory, Defence Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO) and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).

List of best Engineering college in India which provide Aeronautical engineering course ...

Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women

Manav Rachna International University, Faculty of Engineering & Technology

Biyani Group of Colleges

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science

Algol School of Manangement & Technology

KCG College Of Technology

Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology, Thiruvananthapuram

Good luck............
5th September 2013, 05:15 PM
rabin gupta

minimum % need in of +2
21st December 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

If we score 50% in jee main then also we can join aerospace engineering or not
31st March 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma or some thing else after 10th by which we don't have to do 1, 2
2nd May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do aeronautical engineering. Can I take up Physics, chemistry , maths , statistics in 1?
28th October 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is any state in India have diploma courses in aircrft or aviation related corce stream after ssc available? i mean after 10 class?
1st June 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
After 10th we will join aeronautical engineering sugesugesst me sir
11th June 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th with 89% Should I take Computer science or Electronics along with PCM in my junior college for becoming a pilot?
15th June 2015, 08:10 PM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Hai
you can study aeronautical engineering after plus two or equivalent exams.you should study physics, chemistry, mathematics for joining aeronautical engineering.
After 10 th you can do diploma In aeronautical engineering. your 10th mark is enough for that.
15th September 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

To join aeronautical engineering can I go on IIIT after 10th? Please , suggest me .....
25th November 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

explain briefly about what courses we need take from inter1st year till we become aero nautical engineer?
5th April 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 class ,can i take diploma to become aeronautical engineering
24th June 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Now I am learning in standard 10th. Can I give entrance exam in this academic year
26th June 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60 % in 12 and 59% in 11 can i apply for aeronautical engineering
28th June 2016, 01:02 PM
Ronie0309

To apply for any engineering even Aeronautical Engineering you must take either of the two following paths:
1.Take the science stream after 10th standard and Maths must be a compulsory subject.
You may take Economics/Computer Science/Biology as your optional subject.
You will then have to give the various engineering entrance exams after 12th standard based upon which you may get an admission in an engineering college where you can choose your stream.
2.Opt for diploma directly after 10th standard and take Mechanical engineering because diploma in Aeronautical engineering is a rarity.You will have to do this course for 3 years and then join an engineering college where you can choose Aeronautical engineering.
29th June 2016, 11:00 AM
pawankumar215

After completing your 10th,if you have an aim of becoming Aeronautical engineer then don't take commerce,take science in your PU with any of these combinations PCMB,PCMC,PCME.

After completing your PU in any of these science stream you can take any Engineering Entrance Exam and then opt for Aeronautical stream as you wish.

All the best...........
11th August 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do aeronautical engineering after distance intermediate
24th March 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How much marks we should get to take aeronautical engineering and can general maths student can take aeronautical engineering.
4th April 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it not possible without opting for maths after 10th. I can pursue aeronautical engineering?
22nd May 2017, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I do both courses for becoming a pilot and an aeronautical engineer after passing Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) or I have to do a different course for a pilot
8th June 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any government Polytechnic colleges in nagpur which is having diploma in aeronautical engineering and also can l do mechanical engineering diploma course to get admission in aeronautical engineering .
Please help
19th June 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th exam from CBSE board and I got 86% . I want to become automatically engineer
26th June 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join aeronautical engineering after completing dip.in production engineering?
18th February 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

After 10th pass which study is better for me I'm middle class family please advise to me what to do please.
20th July 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti with motor mechanic.. Now how can I join aeronautical engineering?
28th July 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to know government college of aeronautical engineering
29th July 2019, 04:35 PM
mani98

There is no possible to join with 10 the stansard. You need to complete 10+2.

Eligibility Criteria:

The basic eligibility criteria for BE / B.Tech program is 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate.

Career and Job Prospects
Jobs are available in aircraft-manufacturing units.

The Defence Industry and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) happen to be two major employment providers in India.

Aeronautical engineers often get employment in organizations such as Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd, Defense Research and Development Laboratories, National Aeronautical Lab, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Civil Aviation Department and other places as well.
1st September 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

how many year takes aronotical engineer after 10 class step to step
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?