23rd September 2013, 11:32 PM
saruchahat

How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology

i m saritha. i ve completed 2 years of BE BIOTECHNOLOGY from vtu .i m intrested in aeronautical engineering . since in engineering 1st year is same for al the branches .i want to join aeronautical engineering from 2 year .please help me to find a way to full fill my dream of becoming aeronautical engineering..kindly help me out

Related Questions:
16th July 2016, 12:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology

No, you can not take admission in aeronautical engineering after completing two years of biotechnology. Branch transfer is allowed only after first year of engineering.

There is no possibility for any candidate to get admission in any other discipline after completion of two years of engineering.

In VTU also, branch change is allowed only after first year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?