29th April 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in Humanities

I am completed plus two humanities.I want go to aerunotical engineering.what can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  9. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th
  11. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  12. Can I join marine engineering after passing 12th humanities with 52% -- [New]
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  16. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  17. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  18. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
30th April 2013, 12:24 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in Humanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed plus two humanities.I want go to aerunotical engineering.what can I do?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with Arts stream.

Aeronautical Engineering is a technical Course.

For Aeronautical Engineering you have to pass 12th with Physics chemistry and Maths.

You have other option like:-
> B.A
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> Law
> Hotel Management
> Fashion Designing
etc

ALL THE BEST!
21st May 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in Humanities

sir, i hav completed my 12th standard....with 93% in mpc...i would to join in aeronautical engg ...what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?