22nd May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?

my name is imran , i completed my diploma with 84% in electrical & electronic engineering(eee) iam very interested to join in aeronautical engineering what is the way to join in aeronautical engineering please give me full details, thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  7. How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  8. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  12. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  14. Is it possible to join Aeronautical after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma?
  16. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Colleges after completing diploma?
  18. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
1st June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?

is there any change in engineering system that diploma students will not be eligible to join B.E lateral entry?
28th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?

i m in electrical engineering should i get admission in aeronautical engineering for BE ?
28th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

Following are the top aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Kharagpur
Manipal University
IIT, Bombay
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
17th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering wit 80% ... can i join aeronautical engineering
21st August 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i am studying diploma in cse ..can i join airforce after completing diploma. else what are the procedures to join? please help me out.
10th November 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma mechanical engineering.fee structure.
2nd January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

how to join aironautical after 12th pass and percenteg reacviaed
10th March 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronatic engg.complecting deplmo in automobile engg with 70%
26th March 2013, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

can i join aeronaitical engg aftr doing BCA,.,.as i am doing BCA last sem...plz suggest
26th March 2013, 12:42 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi....
Friends,

Yes,

You can join Aeronautical Engineering courses.

But you can compulsory , Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics subjects taken together.

This course duration 4 years.

The Best Aeronautical colleges in India like ::
============================

*** IIT, Bombay

*** IIT, Chennai

*** IIT, Kanpur

*** Academy of Aerospace & Aviation , Indore

*** Punjab Engineering College , Chandigarh

*** Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering , Dehradun

*** Manipal University

*** Madras Institute of Technology , Chennai.

All the best...........................
26th March 2013, 09:11 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is imran , i completed my diploma with 84% in electrical & electronic engineering(eee) iam very interested to join in aeronautical engineering what is the way to join in aeronautical engineering please give me full details, thanking you sir
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electrical engineering.

If you want you can apply in Electrical Engineer.

There are many top college offering Electrical Engineering:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
> Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
> Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi

ALL THE BEST!
24th June 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN MECHATRONCIS DIPLOMA HOLDER TO AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
29th September 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

For aeronautical engineer on which course should i go in 1st pu and 2nd pu and please say wat r the qualifications required plz... Say..
15th October 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i am studying diplamo mechanical how can i study aeronautical engineering??????//
25th October 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

can i join aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
3rd December 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in machanicle after 10th
16th August 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in cse now I interested in aeronautical engg it is possible or not
30th August 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering
8th June 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is Utkarsh and I recently given exam of 10th so how can I join aeronautical engineering and sir can I join by completing 3 years polytechnic course
30th June 2023, 08:46 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

To join Aeronautical Engineering after completing a diploma with 84%, you can consider the following options:

Direct Second-Year (Lateral Entry) Admission: Many universities and institutes offer direct second-year (lateral entry) admissions for diploma holders.

Through this route, you can directly enter the second year of the Aeronautical Engineering program, bypassing the first year. This allows you to make use of your diploma credits and complete the remaining years of the bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering.

To pursue lateral entry admission, you typically need to meet certain eligibility criteria, such as a minimum percentage in your diploma program (which varies depending on the institute), as well as clear any entrance exams or interviews conducted by the respective institutes. You should research and identify universities or institutes that offer lateral entry admissions in Aeronautical Engineering and check their specific eligibility requirements and application procedures.

Bridge Programs: Some universities and institutes offer bridge or conversion programs for diploma holders who want to transition into Aeronautical Engineering. These programs are designed to provide the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge required for Aeronautical Engineering, building upon your existing diploma qualifications.

Bridge programs may have varying durations and course structures, ranging from a few months to a year. Upon successful completion of the bridge program, you can join the regular Aeronautical Engineering program.

Research and identify institutes that offer bridge or conversion programs for diploma holders in Aeronautical Engineering. Ensure that the programs are recognized and approved by the appropriate accreditation bodies or regulatory authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?