8th November 2011, 12:42 PM
rakesh rathod

How to join Aeronautics after inter 2nd year without wasting a year?

Im studying in inter 2nd year with mec group but im now interested to do aeronautics with out wasting year, so please suggest me

20th June 2012, 08:42 AM
Ishaq2

Thumbs up Re: How to join Aeronautics after inter 2nd year without wasting a year?

It is nice to hear form you that you have interest on the Aeronautical engineering. Aeronautical engineering is one of the coolest and the challenging sector of the engineering . Aeronautical engineering has a great demand on the recent market. After completing the aeronautical engineering you can go for higher study or research or job. It has a lot opportunity in abroad also.

What is Aeronautical engineering:

Aeronautical engineering is the engineering deals with the equipment used on the aviation system on the earth atmosphere . They are researching on the high speed technology. They are involved in the maintenance, manufacture, of the commercial and military aircraft. It is the part of the aerospace engineering. It is challenging because here aeronautical engineer have to take care of the passenger as well as pilot. They can do expertise on aerodynamics, fuel, hydraulics, Ignition system etc.

How to join:
List of exam:

1.IIT-JEE (to take admission on IIT and NIT only)
2.AIEEE (To take admission on any college in India except IIT)
3.Exam conducted by IAS (To take admission colleges under IAS)(This course equivalent to b.tech some time it get more preferance)
4.State based exam (To take admission on the colleges belongs to that state)
5.College based exam( To take admission on that particular college)

Education qualification required:

1.Candidate have to pass 10th from a recognized university with min 50% marks
2.Candidate have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry, mathematics and with min 50% marks(For sc/st pss marks)
or
Candidate have to pass diploma from a recognized university with min 50% marks
3.Candidate must have no active backlogs
4.IIT want more cut off marks than other it is near about 60 to 65%.

After qualifying the exam you have to go through the councilling process to take admission on the colleges. You will be called to the councilling on the basis of your rank on the common entrance exam. If your rank is good than you can take admission on the good engineering colleges.

List of some good colleges:

1.IIT Mumbai
2.IIT Kanpur
3.IIT Madras
4.IIT Kharagpur
5.Neheru college of aeronautics and applied science
6. Hindustan aeronautics
7.SRM University
8.Punjab engineering college
9.Sunshine MYT institute
10. Hindustan aerospace and engineering are some of them

All the Best.
4th July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautics after inter 2nd year without wasting a year?

What are the courses offered after inter 2nd year by m.e.c plz tel me
14th April 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautics after inter 2nd year without wasting a year?

I completed inter 2ndyr with 95% marks along with groups pls suggest me what i want to do now?
21st September 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

present i'm studying inter 2nd year,i want to do aeronautical engineer after intermediate with EAMCET(MPC)
16th November 2022, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

After inter which exams I have to write to reach study the aerospace engineering collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?