20th September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?

Sir/Mam,

I am diploma final year student and i want to be aeronautical engineer so what should i do? Can someone please guide me on this soon as possible? It will be really good if you can answer me fast as possible. Thank you.

please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course? -- [New]
  2. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  4. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  6. How to study Aeronautics after completing diploma in mechanical
  7. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Can i join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  11. How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  13. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  14. Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?
  15. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it possible to join other states colleges by lateral entry after completion of my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
21st September 2015, 12:33 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?

-> Yes of course you can apply for the Aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering.

-> To join aeronautics you can apply for degree programme like B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering by D2D process.

-> The D2D process allows diploma holder students to get admission direct in 2nd year of B.Tech.

-> After completing this program you can get employment opportunities in top international aviation companies.
21st September 2015, 01:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am diploma final year student and i want to be aeronautical engineer so what should i do? Can someone please guide me on this soon as possible? It will be really good if you can answer me fast as possible. Thank you.

please answer me
You can study B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after your Diploma course. You can join the B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course through lateral entry (i.e.) You can join B.Tech second year directly. The marks scored in diploma will be considered for the admission. The state government will conduct the counselling and one can get the admission through that. Some of the states will conduct entrance examination for the diploma holders for lateral entry.
9th May 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, My ambition is to become a pilot. Is there any possible to become a pilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering (tool and die)
22nd May 2017, 06:44 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

It is quite impossible to take admission in aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering but you can apply in private institutes by giving entrance exam of that particular college .
15th April 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Which are engineering trades of diploma that help in admission in B.tech with different trade? i.e.diploma in mechanical engineering can take admission in B.Tech Aeronautics engineering . Where I can got information about theses trades with combination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?