4th July 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join engineering without wasting 1 year? I am a Physics 2nd year intermediate student

i have failed only in physics 2nd year intermediate,..i want to join engineering without wasting my one year..please suggest me some engg.colleges

13th June 2016, 11:00 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to join engineering without wasting 1 year? I am a Physics 2nd year intermediate student

No it is not possible to study engineering, by failing in physics in intermediate.
Generally after completing intermediate with science, there are two streams to study, the to famous one -Doctor and Engineering.

In order to become engineering ,one need to study four year B.TECH course in one stream, or branch, after clearing entrance exam for engineering. But in order to study engineering one must have studied physics,chemistry and chemistry in intermediate.

Similarly in order to study doctor that is MBBS, it is necessary to study physics,chemistry and biology in intermediate.

Now the point to be noted here is that it is important to have maths for engineering and biology for doctor. That is pure science for engineering and bio-science for medical. But apart from maths and biology, it is necessary to have pass both chemistry and physics in intermediate for both medical and engineering field. It is not possible to study engineering or medical without studying physics or chemistry in intermediate. the best option would is to again study physics and pass the subject and then apply for engineering again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?