4th April 2013, 12:59 PM
s@u

How to join any government college of West Bengal?

My brother is a student of b.s.c 1st year(pure science). He want to read in physiotherapy from any government college of west Bengal. so, I want to know entrance exam time, full criteria of exam, fees, exam syllabus and other valuable data about exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join any government college of West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  4. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  5. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO? -- [New]
  6. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  7. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  8. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  9. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  10. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  12. Can I get a eat for MBBS in government medical college after scoring 199 in west bengal
  13. What rank do I need in government engineering college of West Bengal? How many government engineering colleges are there in West Bengal?
  14. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  15. How much rank is required in JECA for West Bengal Government College?
  16. Will I get government medical college in West Bengal after scoring 1311
  17. Eligibility for West Bengal government college? In which I could get after scoring a rank of 20646?
  18. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?