23rd April 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join Architecture college in diploma?

I have answered my 10th exam and now i want to join architecture college in diploma and further i want to do b.arch.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  2. How to join Architecture college in diploma?
  3. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  4. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  5. How to join Architecture diploma course in Maharashtra after doing F.Y.Bsc?
  6. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  7. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
  8. How can I join Architecture after studying diploma civil 3rd semester?
  9. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [New]
  10. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  11. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  13. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  14. How to join Architecture college in diploma? I have answered my 10th exam
  15. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  16. Which college can I get with 83% in diploma civil engineering?
  17. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  18. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
6th September 2015, 07:25 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Architecture college in diploma?

Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a diploma level course.

This Course deals with the construction and designing of buildings.

It is a three year course.

The course covers various areas of study like Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Construction, Graphics, Designing, etc.

It is extremely competitive profession, which engross a range of responsibilities at work.

Eligibility for apply Diploma in Architecture Engineering -

Pass in Class X or its equivalent examination with 35% in each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics.

Candidate must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class 10th.

List of Colleges for Diploma in Architecture Engineering :-

- Kamala Nehru Polytechnic for Women
Hyderabad

- MBS School of Planning and Architecture
New Delhi

- Ma'din Polytechnic College
Malappuram

- A.C.N. College of Polytechnic
Aligarh

- Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology
Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?