16th March 2012, 06:49 PM
Nirmalkoni

How to join B.Tech in Aeronautical in Delhi after pursuing diploma in M.E? What is the procedure and the fee structure of B.Tech?

I am persuing in diploma ofME and after that i want b tech in aeronotical in Delhi. So plz tell tell me that Is that possible if yes than what is admission procesur and fee structure of b tech

Related Questions:
  1. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  2. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  4. Want to know about the entrance exams of engineering
  5. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  6. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  7. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  8. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  9. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  10. B.Tech admission and college details 2016 -- [New]
  11. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  12. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  14. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
21st June 2013, 11:48 AM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How to join B.Tech in Aeronautical in Delhi after pursuing diploma in M.E? What is the procedure and the fee structure of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirmalkoni View Post
I am persuing in diploma ofME and after that i want b tech in aeronotical in Delhi. So plz tell tell me that Is that possible if yes than what is admission procesur and fee structure of b tech
hello,
ELIGIBLITY FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:- 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
Duration:- 4 years Full Time.

Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-

10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Fee Structures of Aeronautical engineering:-

Fee Structures Of Four Year Degree Programs( B Tech Engineering )
Yearly Semester
Ist Year
75000/- Yearly-compulsory
IInd Year
75000/- 39000/-
IIIrd Year
75000/- 39000/-
IVth Year
75000/- 39000/
the above information helps you to join in Aeronautical in delhi...
all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?