20th June 2011, 12:19 PM
07Achu

Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?

Sir i would like to know that should i do my Mtech in aeronautical from india or abroad by clearing toefl, or gre....Im pursuing my Btech aeronautical and currently im in 4th year...Is hindustan institute a good college for pursuing Mtech in aeronautical..Sir please help me ,,as im in a big fix regarding my career!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  2. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  3. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  4. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  6. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Detailed information about MS course in abroad after B.E Aeronautical?
  8. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? -- [New]
  9. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  10. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  12. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which PG courses should I do in Abroad after Aeronautical engineering?
  14. What is the cut off percentage for Aeronautical engineering course in abroad?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?
  16. How many Aerospace Engineering colleges are there in India?
  17. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  18. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
15th April 2015, 03:01 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?

I can say it with very confidence that you are in a very good engineering collage at this time because the Hindustan institute of aeronautical engineering is very reputed collage in this field. You can get a good even after the B.tech from this collage but if you are interested in further study then rather than to study abroad India is better because in Indian institute of technology is is best and in foreign the difference is only fee and Indian institutes are also reputed in foreign as I.I.T. collages of india so you don,t waste extra money to go abroad and study India .

To get the more better collage than that you are studying now you have to first qualify the GATE exam and after it you can join the M.tech collage are-

>> Indian institute of aerospace engineering, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> Indian institute of technology,Bombay
Maharashtra

>> Indian institute of space science,Thrivananthapuram
Kerala

>> Indian institute of technology, Kanpur
Uttar pradesh

>> Institute of areronautical and marine engineering, Bangalore
Karnataka

>> Birla institute of technology, Ranchi
Jharkhand

These are the top most collage of India offering this course.
15th April 2015, 03:11 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?

I can say it with very confidence that you are in a very good engineering collage at this time because the Hindustan institute of aeronautical engineering is very reputed collage in this field. You can get a good even after the B.tech from this collage but if you are interested in further study then rather than to study abroad India is better because in Indian institute of technology is is best and in foreign the difference is only fee and Indian institutes are also reputed in foreign as I.I.T. collages of india so you don,t waste extra money to go abroad and study India .

To get the more better collage than that you are studying now you have to first qualify the GATE exam and after it you can join the M.tech collage are-

>> Indian institute of aerospace engineering, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> Indian institute of technology,Bombay
Maharashtra

>> Indian institute of space science,Thrivananthapuram
Kerala

>> Indian institute of technology, Kanpur
Uttar pradesh

>> Institute of areronautical and marine engineering, Bangalore
Karnataka

>> Birla institute of technology, Ranchi
Jharkhand

These are the top most collage of India offering this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?