9th January 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join correspondence course in B.Ed?

And i also join a coruspondence cours in b.ed...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  3. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join CBI with correspondence?
  5. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  6. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  7. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  10. Which institute to join for IIT JEE exam preparation(Correspondence)?
  11. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  12. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  13. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  15. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  16. Can I join ITI course in correspondence after finishing 10th? How to join correspondence course?
  17. How can I join M.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  18. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
10th January 2013, 09:35 PM
beheras

Default Re: How to join correspondence course in B.Ed?

HI,

There are some criteria to join correspondence course in B.Ed---------------

1.You Must have Completed Bachelors Degree program or higher degree from a recognized university
2.You Must be presently working as a teacher in a recognized school
3.You Must posses a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized school.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
11th March 2013, 06:16 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Yes, IGNOU offers B.ed through correspondence. Eligibility is Bachelor's or higher degree from a recognized university, and Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognized by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission.
9th October 2016, 10:31 PM
alikhanmeesam

hi,
I am MA in Education, i want to know is there any program or course through which i can get a job in teaching or in school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?