27th September 2012, 02:06 PM
neetutwr

How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU

i completed graduation from du correspondence in 2004 .I want to do bed from ignou please tell me what is the minimum percentage for bed from ignou

7th November 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU

Am I eligible for IGNOU Bed after completing BA in Psy. and having 5yrs experiences in teaching?
8th November 2012, 11:38 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU

Hello,
It is really impressive that you want to go for IGNOU B.Ed. You are most definitely eligible for this. You need a graduation degree for this. You already have an arts degree. You need a 2 years work experience for getting into this program. You have way much more than this. Now the only thing that is left that you must know is that you must clear the B.Ed. entrance examination to get into the IGNOU B.Ed. program. Now for that you cannot go for this year's examination. As this year's examination is already over. Go for 2013's B.Ed. examination. Clear it to get enrolled into the IGNOU B.Ed. program. You will need to download and fill the form from www.ignou.ac.in.
19th January 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the course of b.ed from ignou.
6th March 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

can a student apply for b.ed if he is awaiting for final year result bt have a two year exprience in teaching?
17th March 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have already completed BDP in English(Major) with 52 percent marks from IGNOU and after that I took a 2 years teaching experience in a secondary school. Presently, I have got a govt. job and left the school.But I earnestly want to do the BEd course from IGNOU for starting my career as a teacher.Is it is possible ? If, how?
29th March 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'hv cmpleted graduation from s.s.j.s.n. college garhwa with 56.3 marks. Wat i do 4 admition in b.ed by ignou, plz details me sir
30th March 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i am bbm graduate with 3 years of experience as a teacher. I want to know if it is possible for me to do Bed now. plz help me with this
30th March 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i am bbm graduate with 3 years of experience as a teacher. I want to know if it is possible for me to do Bed now. plz help me with this
8th April 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a bcom graduate with 49.5% marks in aggregate i want to know whether i can apply for b ed correspondence from IGNOU
19th May 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

how to do b.Ed from ignou after completing graduation from Du correspondence ?what is the minimum percent for B.Ed from ignou
23rd May 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam a ba graduate eith 50% marks also I exprence 3year on school? What is the minimum percent for B.Ed grom ignou and give some example for entrance exam.
17th June 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.ED from IGNOU after completing b.sc from D.U?
10th July 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what percentage required for b.ed through ignou?have any relaxtion for reserved category .
20th September 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a school clerk, two years pass graduate, want to B.Ed. how?
10th January 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hai m graduate in B.com with 54% and having 5 years teaching experience .I want to B .ED can i please guide me
17th January 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Want to do b.ed I had 44percent in graduation and has done graduation in 2002 in English hons
23rd February 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i completed graduation from du correspondence in 2004 .I want to do bed from ignou please tell me what is the minimum percentage for bed from ignou
20th March 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for ignou bed after scoring 45% in (b com )gradution and 60% in 12th
18th June 2014, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

can I get the admission in b.ed from ignou I had 44.5 percentage in graduatio and I have two years experience of teaching please rply what is percentage is required for b.ed from ignou in graguation plz rply
20th October 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Reeta jain I'm doing my graduation from du in 1999 from B.com . I'll get 499 marks from 1200 marks .know I want to do B.end .can it will be possible for me and what is requirements for did course I want to know and also about the fee and time for course.
7th February 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate with edn hons.I had my BA in 1999.I want to join in B.Ed course.Is it possible for me to join in this course ,please guide me.
16th April 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 50%marks in B.A. Can I do b.ed from ignou.when I fill intrence exmination form from ignou for b.ed
25th August 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have done B.A and also done N.T.T but now i want to do B.Ed from IGNOU but my graduation percentage is 49.71 and from 1 year i am teaching in Pre Primary School. Will i be able to get change in B.Ed.
Please answer to my questionas soon as possible.
18th March 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am post graduate from m.a Hindi with 50%,can I apply b.ed from ignou in 2017.
25th May 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have MA in sociology through Andhra University with 43% score. I'm experienced for 15 years in teaching field in private schools along with corporate schools. Unfortunately the govt is asking Bed for private schools also now. So I want to go for IGNOU Bed only.
9th December 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ignou b.ed in 2014 with 75% but I want to know separate marks in practical and theory please help in calculation,
15th February 2020, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN GARADUATION FOR THE B.ED
Email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?