9th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join electronics engineering after passing HSC with 39%?

i passd hsc with 39%.and i want electronic engineering....please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I do after failing in 12th exam? Which course can I do if I cannot do BBA?
  2. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  3. Can I be able to join JJ college of Arts after passing HSC exam with 56%
  4. Can I give HSC improvement after passing HSc?
  5. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Can I join in government engineering college after completing HSC by using sports qualfication?
  7. How can I join MBBS course after passing HSC board? What are the different streams in MBBS?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  9. Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How can I join in Astronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. Procedure of F.Y.B.Com admission?
  13. ISC or HSC or CBSE which board can prepare me better for SAT? -- [New]
  14. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  15. How to join diploma course after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. For which colleges am I eligible after passing HSC and Law? I am from Mumbai and have scored 68% in HSC
  17. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
5th August 2012, 09:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join electronics engineering after passing HSC with 39%?

Electronics engineering course is commonly offered at diploma and at degree levels. Admission to these courses is offered on the basis of entrance test. You can appear for both national level and state level entrance exams. Minimum 50% marks are required for attending the entrance test in most cases. Exam notification may contain adequate details on eligibility as well as admission procedure.
20th October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join electronics engineering after passing HSC with 44%?
3rd March 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i admit gov bd softwere engineering colleage after pass hsc having 80%.
4th July 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

can i do electronics and communication after Hsc..i have scored 72% in hsc please suggest me ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?