15th October 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I join MBBS course after passing HSC board? What are the different streams in MBBS?

what should one do for the study of mbbs after passing the hsc board? what are the various different studies in mbbs?

21st February 2012, 10:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join MBBS course after passing HSC board? What are the different streams in MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should one do for the study of mbbs after passing the hsc board? what are the various different studies in mbbs?

Candidate willing to pursue MBBS has to go through an entrance test. These test are conducted by:

Universities offering the course
Group of Private Universities
Directorate of Medical Education of every State
CBSE - National Level

The minimum eligibility to appear for the exam is a pass in +2 level of exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
The minimum age limit to appear for the MBBS entrance test is 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?