4th January 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join Fashion Designing course after passing 10th class?

i m studying 1oth class, u know i cant know how to do fashoin desisgning plz help me plzzzzzzzzzz

5th January 2012, 11:41 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Fashion Designing course after passing 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m studying 1oth class, u know i cant know how to do fashoin desisgning plz help me plzzzzzzzzzz
FASHION DESIGNING AFTER 10 CLASS

you can do a diploma in fashion designing.but after that your chances would not be too good.since this branch is still growing and not at its peak

FASHION DESIGNING AFTER 12 CLASS.

You can have a good chance after completing your graduation.

LIST OF COLLEGES
  • NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN,GUWAHATI
  • NIFT,DELHI
  • NIFT MUMBAI
  • NIFT,BANGLORE
  • TIT&S,BHIWANI
And many more.......

5th January 2012, 10:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can do many diploma and certificate courses after 10th in fashion designing. Some of the courses you can do are Certificate Course in Fashion Designing, Certificate Course in Fashion Designing and Garment Construction, diploma in Fashion Design and Merchandising, Diploma in Fashion Design and Clothing Technology, etc. It will be good if you study 12th first and then do a graduate course in fashion designing. Some of the courses you can opt are Bachelor of Fashion Design, BFAD, BFT, etc. Some of these courses are offered through entrance exam CEED, NIFT, etc.
19th January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Am nida.. I finished ma 10th... Nwe i waz thnkng f doin fashion designing course.. Em frm shimoga. I dono much bout dis course so plzz hlp me to tak a right Decision... N whr shld i do dis course.. Plz snd me a mail to dis id.. [email protected]... Thanq.:)
19th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir m from nepal and i have just passed 10 i want to built career in fashion field...now what should i have to do study in in reputed cpplege of india.........for diploma
21st January 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i just passed my 10th. m gud at drawings n maths.i wanna b a succesful fashion designer.so plz answer me wid wat stream shud i choose wid some details of courses.
28th February 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to join the fashion world n do something in it after my class 10,i hv neva hd intrst in school studies...i hv done my 10 exam thru nios...hw cn i gt admission in fashion desigining houses,help me plz
28th February 2012, 08:12 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

any group in +2 is ok while doing +2, join any institue for pre knowledge of fashion and design.. or do attend any workshop or internship. after that take graduation from NIFT (national inst of fashion technology).. u must be a good artist so learn the art of designing and creating different according to the present generation

a great analysation of fashion and zeal to learn interaction and u must be capable of deciding what suits a person best. when u get reputation u will be paid high salary.

Top 10 fashion technology colleges:-

Good Luck................
28th February 2012, 08:20 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Fashion Designing

You have to complete 10+2 and have to score at least 50% marks if you wish join good
FASHION INSTITUTE.

If you are creative and take great interest in FASHION.

If you have certain fashion sense.

if you imagine great clothes texture,pattern, style.

you can think of career in this field.

Minimum eligibility for the Undergraduate course

1. 10+2 with 50% marks

Reputed and important institution take candidate on the basis of

1. written test,
2.situation test,
3.group discussion
and
4.interview.

YOU SHOULD VISIT THE WEBSITE OF THE INSTITUTE IN WHICH YOU WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION.
and
fill the form for entrance ,prepare well and score well in the selection process.
If selected you can do the course in the below institutions.
After doing course from below institution you can set up your own business or you can get
very good job.

SOME BEST INSTITUTIONS IN THE FIELD

NIFT : National Institute of Fashion Technology

NID : National Institute of Design

JIMS: JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences
SATYAM (SNDT): Satyam Fashion Institute, Noida
PEARL : Pearl Academy of Fashion

NIIFT : Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

SRISHTI : Srishti School of Art, Design & Technology

IICD : Indian Institute of Craft & Design

FDDI : Footwear Design & Development Institute

IID : MIIT’s Institute of Design

SID : Symbiosis Centre of Design

Apeejay : Apeejay Institute of Design

and

Many Other institutes are also there.
14th March 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

yes what should we do to join fashion institute after 10 th class
21st March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Tz meeh sakshi n i wanna 2 do interior designin course.. N i hd juz cmpLeted ma 10th.. N m a LiL bit confused bou t.. Cz i dono mch bou interior designin.. N i wan 2 strt ma course or smthn, s soon s i can.. Cz i don hv mch intrst in studiez... So pLz heLp meeh out.. N suggest meh wt 2 do... Uh cn suggest meh on ma emaiL ID on Facebook.. [email protected] .. Thnkew.. :)
29th March 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join Fashion Designing course after passing 10th class?

i have just appreared for 10th board exams and i am thinking for fashion designing as i am good in drawing ...will you please help me to my real path for this field?
11th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

please show the list in pune for faishion desion coursace
14th April 2012, 07:04 PM
indu_sarabhai

In my opinion you should opt for commerce as this career option can satisfy all your dreams as well as ambitions and at the same time it can be pursued by an average student.Commerce is a field which can provide ample opportunities to both average as well as brilliant students.

As you are not very good at Maths you can choose commerce without Maths as your stream in 11th standard.But then also you need to understand all the basics of accountancy as well as other subjects to make a successful career in this direction. I hope that my advice would ease your decision making process.It is a known fact that choosing a right stream according to the interests or the potential of the candidate is very important for a bright and beautiful career.Just work hard and you would be able to make a lot of money as well as a good reputation in this field.
19th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed 10 frm gujarat board n i want 2 knw abt fashion desinging course...so dat i can get a good job in india...so plz help me 4 dis
10th June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 am interested to do fashion desning course from hyderabad pls suggest me which course can i opt thru which institute to join and what is the process to join thanq [email protected]
8th September 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10 th class. Nw i want to do best fashion designing course. Plsss help me to do this...... Pls send me on this i.d - [email protected].
2nd December 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th std in the year 1995, i had great interest in fashion designing but since i dint complete my PUC my parents got me married. but now i want to do fashion designing course. i am 32year old. can i take up the fashion designing course now.
2nd December 2012, 09:15 PM
Parag saini

Aap pahle 12th pass kijiye because aapki knowledge bi bad jayegi aur aap shayad apne liye isse bi best stream chun le
5th December 2012, 05:46 PM
Abhilasha Salimath

Default Re: Fashion Designing correspondence course after passing 10th class?

My name is Abhilasha. I want to do the distance learning correspondence course after 10th pass. I am presently living out of India in South Africa. Kindly send me the details of this course. What are the documents need for admission of correspondence course. What is the period of the course and what is the cost of the full course etc.
Regards,
Abhilasha
6th January 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

this year 2013 my 12th is going to complete.. as evrybody knows tht how difficult to cross the NIFT entrance is... so i'd decided to know more about fashion field so that i cn clear my entrance .. so is there any kinda diploma course or short term course to know more about nift entrance prepartion.. so that i can easily cross this entrance...??
bhawna
6th January 2013, 09:56 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
For getting into any good institution for pursuing the course of fashion designing, you need to complete your 12th with a minimum of 50% marks.
Then, you need to apply for the best college in India, NIFD(national institute for fashion design). It has its own written test followed by a group discusion and an interview. There are many branches of NIFTs so you can apply in them according to your need.Gud luck
14th January 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to join Fashion Designing course after passing 10th class?

Quote:
can i jion fashion designing after 10th pls help me 2do u con email me me on [email protected]
17th January 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i don't know how to join fashion disigning course after passing 10th class
18th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

where is fashion design college in andhra pradesh in chittoor dist . please sir we want to do fashion designing but we dont have colleges here
19th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m ritika and i m in 10th. I m very exited to do fashion designing course after 10 so, sir i don"t know what i have to do i m good in art and social secience please sir, help me what i have to do.
21st April 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1604083] I hav completed my SLC and now I'm planning to join Fashion Designing but it is said dat we hav to complete +2 which I don't accept so do we hav to complete +2????? I mean, it doesn't make sense. It's a complete waste of time
23rd April 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i m just pass out 10 in last yr i want to get admsn in fddi how can i apply or which type of corce i have to study after 10th plz sugest me ......
23rd April 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i m just pass out 10th in last yr i want to admsn in fddi how can i apply nd which type of corce i have to study related with fddi .....
29th April 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 10th in 2009. its been 4yrs that i've discontinued my studies.i am good in drawing and i have my interest in fashion designing.well the thing is that i am confused what subJect or group to take other than maths to get on through this.or is there any direct course to Join in this.
HOW TO ENTER INTO THIS WORLD
PLEASE SUGGEST
THANK YOU.
4th May 2013, 03:08 PM
pooja kati

Question Re: How to join Fashion Designing course after passing 10th class?

hi i m pooja i want to join FD i had passed mine 2nd puc i m intrested in in dis course....
15th May 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

hai i am shashi i finished tenth in this year 2013.I AM interested to do fashion designing i am not getting any fashion designing collages in banglore. Plz help me to admit perfect collage.
1st June 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am mira .i am in std 10th.in std 10 i am not select the drawing.but i am intrested in fashion designig.so what am i do to in this cource
1st June 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i am mira.i give 10th exam.i am not select the sub-drawing in 10th....but i intrested in fashion designing.so,can i enter in this fild without sub-drawing???what am i do to enter in this field.
8th June 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Shivani, I have just cleared my 10th exam this year (2013). I would like to perceive my carrier in fashion designing. Please help me to understand the avenues to enter into this field. Awaiting for your response.

Thanks!
Shivani
9th June 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I luv to be designer of fashoin. N now i m 10 clas of goverment scol . N i want 2 be fashion desginer . And i dnt know how to join fashion colege. How percentage should be bring tel me in my fb id. My id is syco alis emoz.
14th June 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

plz i want 2 know after pass 10th v can join fashiom design
14th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Mrs.Bhat

Friend you can do fashion Designing course.After 10th you can not do this fashion designing course.For this purpose you are to complete your 12th standard with 50% marks to attend entrance test.According to that course you will be selected for the Govt.Colleges.There are Pvt & Govt colleges you can do any colleges as per your choice and viability.

Thank You,
15th June 2013, 09:29 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
As you are studying in class 10 and after that you will have to continue your education for up to class 12th for taking Fashion Designing courses.There are two courses related to Fashion Designing courses.These courses are :-
  • B.Tech(Engineering) in Fashion Designing - 4 years.
  • Bachelor of Design - 3 years.
Educational qualification :-

For B.Tech :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 pass out with science stream.
  • Your compulsory subject in 10+2 should be Physics and Mathematics.
  • Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 65%.
For B.Des :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 pass out with any discipline from recognized board/university.
  • English should be your compulsory paper in 10+2.
  • Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50%.
To taking admission in above listed courses,you will have to pass the GAT(General Ability test).

Exam Pattern for GAT :-
  • Total number for section will be 5.
  • Total number of questions will be 150.
  • Total duration of this exam will be 2 hours.
  • Total marks for this exam will be 300.
Exam Syllabus :-
  • Quantitative Ability.
  • Communication Ability.
  • English Comprehension.
  • Analytical Ability.
  • General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

15th June 2013, 02:35 PM
sukumar225143

fashion design is the most important area of work and has become so specialized that it encompasses a vast field of study in design, concept management, design production management and so on.

To be eligible, minimum eligibility for the Undergraduate course is 10+2 with 50% marks and Post Graduate course is graduation.

In the prominent institutes like NIFT, NID, IIFT, Pearl Academy of fashion, J.D Institute, etc admission is strictly on merit- through written test, situation test, group discussion and interview.

For further reference, please refer to the link of institutes below.
tinyurl.com/7nzqv63
(Please place the link in the address bar.)
19th June 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam, am from shimoga I have completed my 10th standard bt I have more interest in fashion so .... can i join fashion designing ?? Plz help me to choose da right way
[email protected]
26th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

now i'm married and started fashion designer course in diploma .i have compited std-12 in arts .pls give me information with fees structure about fashion designer course in diploma .
13th August 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I hd completed my 2nd puc n knw I should join for fashion designing pls help to join m from bangalore
24th August 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

now i'm married and started fashion designer course in diploma .i have camplited 10th class in (e.o.m) . plz give me information with fees structure about fashion designer course in diploma . bcoz i love fashion desigining.
12th September 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

nw m in class 9 I want to fashion designing after my 10th xm bt my father is saying tht there is no degree before 12 is it true?
1st October 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

before 12th in fashion designing course avelable
4th October 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Ian completed in inter. How to join fashan designing .
19th October 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir m from nepal and i have just passed 10 i want to built career in fashion field...now what should i have to do study in in reputed cpplege of india.........for diploma
sir how to join in fashion desgining after 10 th class
13th November 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i m intrested in telarinh & also fashion designing can i do
3rd December 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

respected adviser..my name is chetna and i wanted to know that can i be a fashion designer by selecting science subject as my stream in 11th grade?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?