19th April 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How to join fashion designing after passing commerce?

i jst 10th i want to take commerce 4 two years......and i m intrsted in fasion designing....n i want 2 tak admission in nift any how.......so please give some suggestion i, think maths is cmplsry for fasion designing....bt m not intersted in maths......

19th April 2013, 03:11 AM
ADVISER

Smile Re: How to join fashion designing after passing commerce?

you can try for NID,ahmedabad which provide textile designing which is a part of fashion designing! there you dont have to give maths test!!! there its all about your english skills,drawing skills and general knowledge!!! you can also look for product designing and graphic designing if you want! for which NID is the best!!!!!

otherwise if you want nift,then you hav to practise maths!!! but if you are poor in maths then concentrate on your english skills,logical reasoning,general knowlegde n stuffs!!!

good luck for your bright future!!
19th April 2013, 02:02 PM
manuluvd

Default Re: How to join fashion designing after passing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i jst 10th i want to take commerce 4 two years......and i m intrsted in fasion designing....n i want 2 tak admission in nift any how.......so please give some suggestion i, think maths is cmplsry for fasion designing....bt m not intersted in maths......
ELIGIBILITY FOR BACHELOR COURSES – DESIGN B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. or General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri- Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. or Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system. or A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. or 3 or 4-years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BACHELOR PROGRAMME – TECHNOLOGY B.FTech. (Apparel Production) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. or General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri- Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. or Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. or A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. or 3 or 4-years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education (Engineering background). (Candidate must be pass in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.)

ELIGIBILITY FOR MASTER PROGRAMME – DESIGN M.Des (Master of Design) Undergraduate Degree from any institute / university recognized by law in India or Diploma in UG Design from NIFT / NID only. Design Space is an advanced course that demands an understanding of fundamentals in design and presupposes that candidates would be familiar with the basic skills and theories for successful completion of the programme. NIFT programme would not provide any basic knowledge and skill development in design as a part of Master programme.

ELIGIBILITY FOR MASTER PROGRAMME – MANAGEMENT MFM (Master of Fashion Management) Undergraduate Degree from any institute / university recognised by law in India or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT /NID ELIGIBILITY FOR MASTER PROGRAMME – TECHNOLOGY M.FTech. (Master of Fashion Technology) B.FTech. from NIFT or B.E / B.Tech from any institute / university recognised by law in India.

maths not mandatory for all the courses
24th April 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have finished Pharmacy but i have interest in fashion technology.
If there is any colleges/Universities which offers it in correspondence course?
If it is really worthable when we doing it in a distance education?
How about the job oppurtunities in india & normal and basic payment of the fashion designer in india?
14th July 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

WHAT CAN I DO FIRST FOR FASHION DESINING FSC OR ICS OR ICOM OR FA/ I AM SO CONFUSED PLZ TELL ME
14th August 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

How to join fashion and textile after passing graduate.?
25th September 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz help me...i m vry much intrsted in fasion designing......nd i took commerce in +2.....soo now is it psbl to get admisn in fashion nd tecnology institute......????
28th November 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 10 2 with commerce hindi.....so is there any institute in which maths ki not compulsory??
29th December 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10+2 with commerce gujrati.......
so is there any institute in maths is not compulsory?
29th December 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 2 with commerce gujrati........... so is there any institute in maths is not compulsory?????
26th March 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

can i become a fashion designer by taking commerce stream??if not what r the job oppurtunities in the commerce stream??
pls help sir!!
21st June 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.com part 1,after my graduation i want to do fashion designing,i want to know name of best institute?what will have i to do for it?plsss help me sis..
8th September 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join fashion designing after passing 12th commerce with Maths
20th September 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Iam prabhjot .I have completed 12 from commerce physical health education (phe) iam from alwar Rajasthan . I want to take admission in nifd . so pls suggest me .... And I think maths is compulsory in fashion designing ... But I am not interred in math .. So
28th March 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce student . recently I've given my boards exam. I wanna ask you that how can I learn fashion designing after 12th and is maths impt. for it ? i wanna learn it through online. is it possible for me?
pls tell me immedeatly.
12th April 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 10th and want to choose commerce stream. I have a keen interest to study fashion designing but not much interested in maths so please suggest what should I do after completing my 10 2 with commerce
4th September 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my 12th from commerce. and I want to take admission in nift for fashion designing but I am so confused.can I do fashion designing from nift or nid
4th March 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Fashion desigenig corse in entry show commerce percentage limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?