16th August 2012, 11:45 PM
jignesh chaudhary

How to join GATE in Pharmacy? What is the date of the exam? What is the syllabus?

Is there any gate in 2012 after B.Pharm
give date of exam and how to apply in these exam
give me some prepration guidelines for its & its syllabus

11th September 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join GATE in Pharmacy? What is the date of the exam? What is the syllabus?

date of application form
17th July 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join GATE in Pharmacy? What is the date of the exam? What is the syllabus?

please give detaild information about gate exam for a b.pharma student? In which subjects a b.pharma student can give gate exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy? 3 4th July 2016 03:07 AM
Which Combination is a better choice between MBA+B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy+B.Pharmacy and M.Sc Microbiology+B.Pharmacy? 6 18th February 2014 06:29 PM
List of good colleges for M.Pharmacy course? Is there any college that give admission for M-Pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B-Pharmacy? 4 13th August 2013 07:29 PM
Previous year GATE question papers for Pharmacy? Study material for preparation of GATE? 10 21st June 2012 12:01 AM