2nd August 2012, 09:42 PM
PAVANI.DADI

How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP

Hello......i had completed my intermediate with BIOLOGY,PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY subjects in 2011 with 92%.......i wish to join in genetic engineering branch...so please advice me a list of best colleges for genetic engineering in andhra pradesh....and also give me a description of procedure of joining the college...please reply as soon as possible.........THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  2. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  4. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  5. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  6. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  7. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  9. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  10. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  11. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  12. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  13. Can I join genetic engineering without B.Tech?
  14. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  15. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC?
  16. Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?
  17. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  18. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
7th September 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP

hello sir,i m done with my intermediate n scored 90

hello sir,i m done with my intermediate n scored 90%.i want to know what the procedure to get into genetic engineering n the colleges offering this course......please also let me know about the employment scope in it......hope you answer my question to the earilest....thank u
20th November 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP

how many percentage i should get to go in genetic engineering?
11th January 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u tell the courses after completing 12th in bipc stream
4th March 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am completed my inter with Bi.P.C 90% i am eligible for genetic engineering. and send me best colleges in andra pradesh
3rd June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

can a maths student with computer science is eligible to join genetic engineering
15th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN IN GINETIC ENGINEER AFTER SCORING 92%IN ENTER?
5th July 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

how to join in genetic engineering course and what are the best colleges that i have to prefer and also i wanna know the life in this feild
1st August 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I had completed intermediate with pcb in 2012 with 93% I wish to join in Genetic engineering ..... so please advice me a procedure to join in the colleges, please reply me as soon as possible. THANK YOU SIR
1st August 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I had completed my intermediate with pcb with 93% now I am interested to join in Genetic engineering ..... so please advice me a procedure to join in college. Please reply as soon as possible. THANK YOU SIR.
3rd August 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell us the merit criteria for genetic engineering ....
13th May 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do genetics engineering how much marks get in 12 class nd what is than fee structure nod how much coleg in delhi for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?