2nd May 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join graduation on the basis of matriculation?

i have completed my matriculation and have appeared for 12th but have not given all the exams. now i am interested to go graduation and my age is 36. please help me to complete my graduation but i am looking for correspondence. I have completed my matriculation from National Open School Central board Delhi and its one of the branch is situated in Ahmedabad Gujarat, at Dinby tower, Laldarwaza, Ahmedabad.

22nd April 2013, 01:39 AM
imranmdi

Default Re: How to join graduation on the basis of matriculation?

You have to clear all your 12th standard subjects and then attempt AIEEE or IIT or the relevant graduation entrance examinations according to the state you belong.If you get a good rank in that entrance examination then you can surely complete your graduation.
11th March 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed my matriculation in year 2006 n failed in 12 standard although I wish to attempt for graduation plizz suggest. This is Kiumukam Yim from Nagaland.
19th May 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have did 3 year diploma from Agriculture institute Peshawer Pakistan now I want to do BSC in agricultural (prefer Horticulture or Landscaping subject). Need clarification in this regard.
14th September 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have done three years of diploma after matriculation and now want to do degree also is that possible to do degree without 12th as I have three years of diploma in hotel management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?