5th March 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join in NASA as junior scientist after completing 10th class in Matriculation

how to join in NASA as juniour scientist after compeleting 10class in a matriculation

4th April 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in NASA as junior scientist after completing 10th class in Matriculation

what is KUPC EXAM where a student after cracking the exam gets Rs.5000/- per month till his/her graduation?
8th June 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in NASA as junior scientist after completing 10th class in Matriculation

what kind of field i choose for became nasa scientist in physics
28th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE COURSE AND EXAM TO BECOME A JUNIOR SCIENTIST IN NASA? PLEASE REPLY
9th January 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to become a physicist in nasa after the completion of my 10 class now please guide me for this
7th March 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Please help me.....How I can join in NASA as junior scientist after completing my 10th class . I am interested in Physics subject. Kindly guide me.
20th April 2014, 02:18 AM
Hakira bhokasa

Red face Re: How to join in NASA as junior scientist after completing 10th class in Matriculation

Chose scienc non med from there when will be out from the school u will do b tec from there u.........
hope ths helps
17th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello
As i'm also in 10 standerd and i want to become scientist.
What should i do to become scientist
There is no any one who can suges me so please sir give me way how i can become scientist?
Shailendra mishra
20th December 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 9 of India and my dream is to be aerospasic engineer so how I can go to NASA after 10th
21st January 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

my sister wants to take junior scienctist exam in april she is going to complete her sslc so what she can do
31st January 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join Nasa as junior scientist after completing 10th class in matriculation
16th April 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hy I am rumani sharma and I want to discover the theory for worm hole and black hole and want to contribute to all other scientists by discovering time machine so what action I should take in 11th to be the part of space ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?