2nd January 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join ICWA course after completing MBA?

am completed MBA. i want join in icwa course...please give me the details

15th July 2014, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ICWA course after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are eligible for ICWAI course.

ICWAI (i.e) Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy. It is an professional course. The duration of the course for four years. There is good job prospects for ICWA course. This course is divided into, Foundation examination, Intermediate examination and Final examination

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Passed the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board are eligible to apply for foundation course.
- Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from any recognized Institution are eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

ICWAI Examination Syllabus:-
  • Auditing
  • Management accounts
  • Corporate law
  • Cost accounts
  • Financial accounts
  • Secretarial practice
  • Direct taxes
  • Indirect taxes
  • Quantitative methods
17th July 2014, 01:41 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to join ICWA course after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for an ICWAI course after completing MBA course. Being an MBA student, you can join directly ICWAI intermediate course. The candidate who qualified in a bachelor degree course are directly eligible for the intermediate course.

ICWAI ie: - (Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India). It is a professional course. The duration of the course is three years, which is divided into three levels Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.
To apply for an ICWAI foundation course candidate should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University and To apply for Intermediate course, an applicant must be a degree holder in any discipline from any recognized University.

So, after completing you are bachelor degree course you are definitely eligible for Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?