18th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com with 77%

sir am rajeev i have completed b.com wth 77% i would like to join to icwa plz give me information about cource fee and 2nd registration date at 2013

16th June 2014, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com with 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir am rajeev i have completed b.com wth 77% i would like to join to icwa plz give me information about cource fee and 2nd registration date at 2013
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for this ICWAI course after completing B.Com course. Since you have scored very good marks in bachelor degree course you can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course instead of Foundation course.
ICWAI (Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India). The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three stages . The Examination for this course held two times in year during the Month of June and December. The IWAI course is divided into Foundation Course, Intermediate or Executive Course and Final Course. So, after completing B.Com course you're directly eligible for Intermediate course.
19th June 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com with 77%

hi, i am a studnt of B.COM 3rd year. My final examinetion is over. Now i want to do a course in ICWA, thats way i want to know when the choaching classes will be started...?? And what is the last date of registretion..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?