21st August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ICWA after my MBA in graduation? I have done BBA

i am persuing mba...i can join the icwa after my mba.in gradution i have done the bba.plz give a suggestion to join icwa.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  2. How should I opt for ICWA course after BBA instead of MBA
  3. What should I take after 12th if I have got 85% in commerce? Should I do BBA+MBA or ICWA+B.Com(Correspondence)+MBA?
  4. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
  5. Which is better between ICWA and MBA after completing BBA and B.Com?
  6. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completing UG in BBA? Which is the best university?
  8. Which field is best for me after completing 12th? Which will provide me the maximum package?
  9. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing final year of BBA course?
  10. Which is better to study among BBA and BBA(H)? Scope of BBA and MBA? -- [New]
  11. Which Professional course can I opt for between ACS and ICWA having completed BBA and MBA in HR?
  12. How to join ICWA after completing graduation in BBM with distinction
  13. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  14. Can i join ICWA after completing my MBA?
  15. Am I eligible for ICWA after doing BBA? What is the future of ICWA
  16. After graduation should I go for some higher studies like ICWA, MBA or Job?
  17. What can I do in commerce stream after passing 12th? I am a student of class 10th
  18. Can I join Navy after completing BBA with 68%
19th May 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join ICWA after my MBA in graduation? I have done BBA

can i do ICWA after completation BBA???
19th May 2013, 11:06 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for stage 2 in ICWA course after MBA.

Thank you!!!
5th October 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?