6th September 2011, 08:41 PM
bhahy

How to join ICWA Intermediate course after completing B.Com graduation?

sir these srikanth gundu,i completed my B.COM graduation recently,i want to join icwa intermediate course,but iam poor in accoutancy,and also iam poor in english and i want to know branches in andhra pradesh pls advice me sir.

18th February 2012, 05:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ICWA Intermediate course after completing B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhahy View Post
sir these srikanth gundu,i completed my B.COM graduation recently,i want to join icwa intermediate course,but iam poor in accoutancy,and also iam poor in english and i want to know branches in andhra pradesh pls advice me sir.

Graduate candidate can join the Intermediate stage of Cost and Work Accountancy course. The Intermediate course is followed by Final course, Computer training and Management training.
There are two modes to pursue this course, one is through distance and the other is through Oral coaching.

In order to apply for the course you must contact
Southern India Regional Council
4, Montieth Lane
Egmore
Chennai - 600008

In order to apply in Oral coaching you can contact
ICWAI Bhawan
1-2-56/44a
Street no-5
Himayatnagar
Hyderabad-500 029
Phone-040-27635937

For more information you can refer to the official website of ICWAI.
10th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ICWA Intermediate course after completing B.Com graduation?

plz tel me information about icwa fee and instute
12th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ... i have just completed my 12th and iam joing to b.com this year iam i eligible to do icwa in correspondence...is icwa a valued course...pls pls pls pls do suggest me pls...
26th March 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any enterance exam for icwa after b.com?
26th March 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

26th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

25th December 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to join ICWA Intermediate course after completing B.Com graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?