26th August 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation

I have completed my b.com graduation in 1998 with 45 percentage. Am i elgible to join icwa intermediate. Please give reply to my mail id. My mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
27th August 2013, 06:22 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.com graduation in 1998 with 45 percentage. Am i elgible to join icwa intermediate. Please give reply to my mail id. My mail id is [email protected]
YES, you are eligible to apply for the ICWAI intermediate stage

ICWAI course is conducted in 3 stages
Foundation
Intermediate
Final

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream can apply for the Intermediate stage

Buy the Prospectus and take admission

Subjects that you have to study in the Intermediate Stage are:
Paper 1 : Financial Accounting
Paper 2 : Laws, Ethics and Governance
Paper 3 : Direct Taxation
Paper 4 : Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Paper 5 : Operation Management & Information System
Paper 6: Cost and Management Accountancy
Paper 7: Indirect Taxation
Paper 8 : Company Accounts and Audit

When to Apply:

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 30th November of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 31st May
10th April 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation

AFTER COMPLETION OF MY ICWAI FOUNDATION EXAM , CAN I DO CA INTERMEDIATE
21st December 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys
I have completed B.com in this yr (2015) with 47% Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate ?
6th June 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello i have completed my b com with 65% so can i able for admission in inter? Or not? Plz reply me on mail. my mail id is [email protected]?
7th September 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom degree in 2017 with 82 % what was the fees structure of the course
24th February 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I am completing my graduation in bcom hons with 50% can I take admission in icwa intermediate through direct entry
13th February 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bcom degree in 2017 with 82 % what was the fees structure of the course
Your complete fee will be borne by ICWA because you are India Level Topper in Bcom examinations. Congratulations aap Mumbai Aa rhe ho!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?