8th August 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication

Sir My Name Biswarup Roy my date of birth is 8 Nov 1991
I can passed diploma in electronics and communication. how i am join in Indian Airforce?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  5. Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  6. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  11. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  12. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  14. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force if done B.Tech after Diploma? -- [New]
  16. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  17. Can I join Indian Airforce after diploma in instrumentation engineering?
  18. How to join diploma course after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2014, 02:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication

You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB .
The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
18th June 2020, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication

Can we join IAF after doing only diploma in electronics and communication ??
19th June 2020, 01:56 PM
lupta12

For joining the India Airforce , you should have completed your three or four years graduation .

Indian Airforce has three branches includes Flying Branch, Technical branch and Ground duties . If you are a from a non-technical background , you can opt for flying branch and ground duty.

The written test for these exam are same . One can score gpod in this exam by studying the previous papers pdf and can purchase a book also for Airforce examination .

Hope this helps .
Good luck !!
24th September 2022, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

FLYING BRANCH CAN JION AFTER DIPLOMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?