21st September 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?

i am doing diploma in electronics & telecommunication ,can i joint the indian forces after diploma ?and also in which force(army,navy,airforce) .What are dates for enterance .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  2. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in ETC?
  5. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department
  7. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  13. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  14. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  15. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  18. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
5th January 2012, 02:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?

In order to join the Indian Air Force candidates have to appear for the Combined Defense Service exam conducted by UPSC. For Air Force minimum age limit is 19 years and upper age limit is 23 years. Upcoming exam forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012.
Refer the official website of UPSC, http://upsc.gov.in for more information.
There is a Air Force Common Admission Test which is conducted for the selection of candidates in different branches as an officer in Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch and Technical Branch of Indian Air force.
AFCAT Applications are invited from Eligible Men & Women for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) from 01.01.2012 and the last date for receipt of application form is 13.01.2012 for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to be held on 26.02.2012
The required eligibility for the Technical Branch is a Degree Qualification of 4 years from a recognized University for AE (L) and AE (M). and the age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01/07/2013
Required Physical Standard: Height for Men is minimum 157.5 cms and for Women it is 152 cms with proportionate body weight.
14th February 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?

we are studying bca what are our oppurtunates in air force?
7th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma course ECE in 2013 april , pls tell me the procedure for join to airforce
5th August 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am final year student in electronics & tele. branch in govt. polytechnic college ashoknagar.
i got 65% marks.
how can apply in indian air force.
5th September 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

im also completed diploma in e&c what is the percentage require for indian air force
12th August 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma EnC with 73%. what i should do? i need any courses by that i can get job easily..

or any courses or institutes for pilot training or ant air force or in navy???

plzz reply soon
12th August 2013, 10:22 PM
ece304
Member+

Yes. You can join in Air Force after completing any Undergraduate degree. The last date for Indian air force is 7th July. You can open 'www.careerairforce.nic' in for further details.
22nd September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sahabuddin. i am doing 2nd year diploma
in electronics and telecommunication
engineering holders. i want to join IAF in pilot.am i eligible for this after completed my cource. pls reply [email protected].
21st October 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join army after deploma
10th February 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m last yr student doing diploma in e&tc n i want to join air force so can u plez tell me i eligible for dis r not n in which force..
Plez rply [email protected]
11th March 2014, 05:49 PM
aashu shrivastava

Default % required

how much % required for joing job after diploma in electronic and telicomunication branch
29th June 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying diploma final year. can I join air force which entrance exam will be write please tell me the Proses clearly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?