26th August 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication

Sir I completed my diploma in electronics and communication
engineering I got 84.4 aggregate. I want to join in airforce
as a airmen in technical.when the recruitment starts
for airmen

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  7. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  10. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  11. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  12. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  13. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How may I join Indian air force after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  16. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  17. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
28th August 2012, 09:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed my diploma in electronics and communication
engineering I got 84.4 aggregate. I want to join in airforce
as a airmen in technical.when the recruitment starts
for airmen
Hey friend,

Having completed your Diploma in Electronics And Communication Engineering you are eligible for joining in Indian Air Force by writing the NDA Exam

As Diploma has the value of +2 you are eligible for applying for this exam as this exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India.

For writing this exam you need to satisfy the framed criteria's and they include such as that:

Nationality:

-> The candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

-> Only Unmarried male candidate is eligible for applying for the NDA Exam

Age Limit:

-> The age limit needed for the exam is 16 1/2-19 years

Education Qualification:

-> In the case of joining in Indian Air Force it is that you need to have completed +2 with physcis and mathematics as subjects

Physical Standard:

-> The candidate appeaing for the exam must be physically fit as it is very important

If you are satisfying all the above criteria's then apply for the NDA exam.

For more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th February 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication

Dear Sir,can you inform me about the IAF group Y & X forms in 2013. i have completed my diploma with electronic & comm.
THNX SIR....
23rd June 2013, 07:04 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after completing the Diploma in Electronic and Commonication, you can apply for the NDA exam for joining Indian Air Force if you satisfy the following conditions-
1. The candidate should have unmarried and having Indian nationality.
2. The candidate must have 10+2 or diploma holder with minimum 50% with PCM from a recognized board or university.
3. Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
You can also join Indian Airforce after diploma in X - technical grade by qualifying the exam conducted by Airforce department.
Follow employment news gor getting the information about application forms.
Or for NDA news log on
www.upsc.gov.in
all the best
23rd June 2013, 09:31 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello Friend,

Diploma is not equal to the Graduation so you have to first complete Graduation after the Graduation. If you complete Graduation then you will have the opportunity to join the Indian Armed forces through the CDS exam.. So you have to first clear this Graduation If you do the Graduation in the B.E/ B.Tech then it is benefit for you.

CDS exam for those candidates ho have completed the Graduation have the Aim to join the Indian Defence fields . The Graduates will get the good post in the Indian Defence field . So CDS exam is best choice for the Graduates to join the Indian Defence field.

For the Indian Defence your age should be minimum 19 years and maximum age should be 24 years and also you have top full fill the all the requirements given in the Notification. The Notification you will get it in the employment news papers and also daily leading new papers.

The exam is conducted in many of the centers in the India and you can apply for the exam through the Online only. And you can submit the examination fee through the either by the online for by the off line method.

The Aspirants first appear for the written exam and also Interview. The written exam is conducted first the candidates in order to enterer eligible for the Interview clear the written exam. The candidates who will clear this written exam and such candidates will be short listed and called for the Interview through the Call letter.

The Interview is conduced in the different Service Selection Board

Bhopal
Bangalore
Allahabad

The candidates in the Interview will under go the different types of the tests like the
Psychological Test
GD
Personal Interview
Screening test

Thank You.
23rd June 2013, 09:35 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello friend,
After completion of your Diploma in ECE ,
you can apply for the post of GROUP'X' (Technical) in AIRFORCE

The age should not be morethan 22 years

** you can also apply for the NDA EXAM to join AIRFORCE

To apply for the exam , your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years only
you must have completed your diploma from a recognised university
you must be a citizen of india
you must be an unmarried cadidate

The secletion process is ,

-->>> Written exam
-->>> SSB interview
-->>> Medical test
All the best . . ..
9th November 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

My age is 21 yrs., & done Diploma in Electronics & Communication. Can I join Indian Air Force/Army/Navy?
28th February 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hv complited my engineering in electronics bt nw my age is 27 cn i join air force
22nd April 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,for applying NDA EXAMS what are procedure and what is the age limit ......!after 19 the candidate is eligible or not
21st May 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I want to know that can I joint airforce after completing 10 and diploma in electronics and telecommunications.
4th July 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hallo Sir,I am nikam sanali . Now i am in the 3rd year in e & tc diploma .After 3rd year ican join air force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?