4th October 2010, 07:08 PM
deepakmittal

How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in finance from Periyar University, Salem?

hi,this is Deepak mittal here from bathinda(pb).
respected sir/mam,
i have sucessfully completed MBA in finace from PERIYAR UNIVERSITY,SALEM. i also sucessfully passed NCC "B" & "C" certificate.pls guide me how can i join the indianarmy....

Related Questions:
  1. Is Periyar University, Salem blacklisted? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MBA from Nagpur University? I have studied in BCA final year from Periyar University Salem
  3. How to join Indian Army having completed BCA and MBA?
  4. Is Periyar university(Salem) through correspondence, affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  5. Ph.D in finance in distance education after completing BBA CA from Periyar University?
  6. Can I join the Indian Army after completing MBA? What is the procedure for joining?
  7. I have completed my U.G from Anna University Chennai and MBA in Distance mode from Periyar University Salem.Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in management?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for a B.Com in Accounts and Finance completed girl candidate
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  10. Am I eligible for M.E(CSE) under Anna University after completing MSc IT Integrated under Periyar University?
  11. How to join CA after completing MBA finance in madras university? What
  12. How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree?
  13. Course structure of B.Com(Corporate Accountancy) in Periyar University, Salem?
  14. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army? -- [New]
  15. Can I join in Army after completing JHS at Winston Salem School?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  18. Can I join CCNA to enter IT after completing MBA in Finance?
12th February 2012, 04:36 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in finance from Periyar University, Salem?

Yes, you can join Indian Army now according to your qualification. But keep that in mind that the age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years. To join Indian army, you have to simply prepare for the entrance exam. But keep the eligibility criteria for Indian Army in mind that either you are eligible or not.
The eligibility criteria for Indian Army is given below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination with 60% in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
3. The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
So, have a good preparation.
27th May 2014, 10:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in finance from Periyar University, Salem?

You have not mentioned your current age. Cadets proceed for training after clearing the CDS exam to Officers Training Academy. They get commissioned into the various Arms and Services of the Indian Army after 49 weeks training. For the eligibility part, they need to be a graduate to apply. According to the revised conditions of Service of SSCOs (Men and Women both Technical and Non-Technical), tenure of Short Service Commission in Army will be granted for 14 years. On completing two years’ service, they pick up the rank of Captain followed by Major on completion of 6 years’ service. After 13 years of service, they pick up the rank of LT.Col.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?