13th January 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?

Respected Sir, I have not completed my class 10th due to Financial problems but I want to join the Indian Army and serve the Country so I need to know am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  2. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join the Indian Army after completing class 10th? Do I have to complete Graduation for joining the Indian Army?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?
  5. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  6. How can I join Indian Army after class 10th? -- [New]
  7. How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  11. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  12. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  13. How can i join Indian Army after completing 10th with 95%
  14. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing 10th and 12th with passing marks
  16. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
15th January 2017, 01:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?

Being a non matric you are eligible for joining Indian Army as a syce, mess keeper and house keeper but for that you will need to be a Class 8th passed canddidate.

Apart from the same you need to be a an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17.5 years to 23 years.

Also for this type of recruitment you will have to first compete in their rallies followed by Common Entrance Examination.

Also this type of entries is based on the vacancies and hence to be aware of same and for details you need to visit the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in regularly.
15th January 2017, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army without completion of class 10th. To be eligible to join Indian Army, you have to appear in NDA examination conducted by UPSC and the minimum educational qualification required to appear in NDA examination is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. So, you need to complete your 10th standard and pursue 11th and 12th standard to be eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
15th January 2017, 11:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a non matric you are certainly eligible for joining Indian Army but for that you must have passed your Class 8th. Also if you passed your Class 8th then you are eligible for the tradespost like Mess Keeper, House Keeper, Syce.

Further for your recruitment at this posts you are required to be an unmarried Indian male candiate with your age lying within 17 years to 23.5 years.

Also recruitment at these posts are done through rallies followed by Common Entrance Examination.

For more details and updates about the same entry you can log on to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
18th May 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I want join indian army I have not completed 10 std please I want join the indian army please help me sir I am rqusting you sir please sir I should help my citizens
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?