24th January 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army having completed B.Com this year and with a height of 5.2 feet?

respected sir i passed b.com in commerc [computer] this year iwant to join indian army but my hite 5.2 fit can join indina army can you please guide me in this matter

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army having completed B.Com this year and with a height of 5.2 feet?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if having 5 feet height being B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to join Indian Army after finishing B.Com with 58%
  4. How can I join NSG in Indian Army? I am a BSc Botany student
  5. How can I join NSG in India Army? I am a BSc Botany student
  6. How much height is required to get a job in Indian Army?
  7. Can I join Indian Army as an Army Officer after having a height of 167 cms?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Army?
  10. How to join Indian Army after 10th? Does height matter in becoming an Army Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria in Indian Army for B.tech, female, age 21, height 149cm, eye-sight correction -1.50?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy if completed Master of Arts and having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 22 years old candidate?
  14. Can I join Indian Army after scoring having a height of 171 Cm and weight of 69 Kg
  15. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?
  16. What is the height requirement for girls to join in Air Force?
  17. How can I join Indian Army after completing BCA with 54.2%
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing engineering? My height is 149 cm
24th January 2012, 05:11 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: How to join Indian Army having completed B.Com this year and with a height of 5.2 feet?

The following attachment gives you the eligibility criteria:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arm.jpg
Views:	914
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	72053  
24th January 2012, 07:26 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army having completed B.Com this year and with a height of 5.2 feet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir i passed b.com in commerc [computer] this year iwant to join indian army but my hite 5.2 fit can join indina army can you please guide me in this matter
Dear Friend,

You can enter in the Indian Army through this gateway.....

Graduates (Direct Entry)

Eligibility:
age 19-24 years, University graduate or equivalent
Combined Defense Services Examination (CDSE), an all-India competitive examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year. After the interview conducted by Service Selection Board, successful candidates can join Indian Military Academy for their pre- commission training. If finally selected, depending on their merit list ranking, they are sent to Indian Military Academy

The minimum height to join Indian army is 157 cm which is 5ft 2inches . The height only will not determine your selection but the weight of the candidates should be in proportion to the height, that is it should not be too much or less.
So you have the eligibility to join Indian Army..........

Best Of Luck................
27th January 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir! tell me about cdse exam dates in thius year 2012 and how want to prepare pls explain sir !
14th March 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

my age is19.5,i compleat inter bi.p.c with 79.6. How to join in airforce?
31st March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i will complete my B.com next year and i want to indian army.my height is 161cm and weight is 159. can you guide me how to get in indian army?
16th September 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, i have passed the graduation this year.& i also passed A,B,C certificate from N.C.C and i selected for governor medal this year. But my height is 152cm , can i selected for the post.
please let me know. thank you
11th December 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for joining in army sir
28th May 2013, 07:13 PM

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army having completed B.Com this year and with a height of 5.2 feet?

where to wright CDSE exam
7th October 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave join indian army .my height is5.3 inches sir please.......
23rd November 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am b.tech final year student how much % is required to join army
9th March 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 12 pass up sir meri hight 157 cm he muje gorakha army me jub mil sakata he
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?