4th January 2013, 12:48 AM
chirag beta

How to join Indian Army? I have completed my BSc without honors

sir I am interested in indian army to join as a officer ,my birth date is 18.12.1987 and I had completed my b. sc with out honours sir I am eligible for indian army or not sir

27th October 2013, 04:54 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: How to join Indian Army? I have completed my BSc without honors

You can apply to indian army through the website.

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/

In case of UPSC entries, apply to UPSC by filling UPSC application form ovailable in post offices or apply online to UPSC, as per instructions given by UPSC in the advertisement.

In case of other entries, Apply online through the given website, after the advertisement is issued, within the period stipulated in the advertisement and mail the printed online application to ADG Rtg (Rtg-6), West Block 3, R K Puram, New Delhi -110066, within the time period stipulated in the advertisement.
22nd May 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army? I have completed my BSc without honors

I have completed my BSC computr technology my DOB 16:6:1995 will I eligible fr technical field for Indian army ... Reply me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?