21st June 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army as a medical student after passing class 12th

i'd pass 12 examination this year with distinction. I get poor mark in maths yet I got good mark in biology. My father is a good mathematician but i'm not. So my family words make my moral down. Hence I want to join indian army as a medical student and I want to sacrifice my entire life in the service. Please kindly help me.

8th April 2014, 12:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a medical student after passing class 12th

You can always appear for the NDA exam. For the NDA test, you don’t need maths in the class 12 level. First of all, aspirants need to prepare bio-data which should have the residence and permanent residence address, schooling, family members. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy.
16th May 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a medical student after passing class 12th

I have lost the chance for the admission in bsc nursing in indain army. Can i drop this year and apply ne
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?