29th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army while studying in B.Com? What is the salary of a soldier?

Sir, i'am a student studying in b.com i wish to join the indian army and what is the salary of a soldier

3rd March 2012, 10:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army while studying in B.Com? What is the salary of a soldier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i'am a student studying in b.com i wish to join the indian army and what is the salary of a soldier
After completion of Bachelor of Commerce program, you may write Combined Defense Service Examination to join Indian Army as an Officer.
The age limit to apply for the same is between 19-24 years.
The examination is conducted two times a year by Union Public Service Commission.

Candidates who qualifies the selection procedure including written examination and interview has to go through a 1 years training program at the Indian Military Academy. After successful completion of the training program, candidates are recruited in the Indian Army as Lieutenant and the pay scale for the same position is Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 per month. Apart from this, the officer is entitled to Grade Pay, Military Service Pay etc. and other benefits.

To know all about this, refer the link provided below:

Indian Army Pay Scale and Other Benfits

Fr information regarding the upcoming combined defense service examination, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
5th May 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army while studying in B.Com? What is the salary of a soldier?

What is the percentage required in degree to attend cds exam
25th July 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

minimum and maximum pay scale in indian army
29th March 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am already serviceing in an indian army(soldier GD) so i completed my graduation last year (BA). So still i want to exam in indian army about graduation.
thank u
29th March 2013, 11:01 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing graduation you are eligible for Indian Army Officer.

For this you have to qualify the entrance exam called as Combined Defence services exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Age limit for Combined Defence Services Exam is 19-24 year.

There are three stage of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATE FOR C.D.S-II,2013:-
Date Of Notification:-25.05.2013
Last date of submission of form:-24.06.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-08.09.2013 (SUNDAY)

You can apply both online and offline.

For more detail log on to wwww.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
30th March 2013, 02:30 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

After Graduation, you can join Indian Army, but first, you have to appear for CDS ( Combined Defence Services Exam).

The eligibility criteria for this exam is :-

> You should be Indian, or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan,Tibet refugee who came to India before January 1,1962.

> The age limit is as described below :-

The exam is conducted twice a year.

The selection procedure follows this approach :-

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
4th June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian military academe while studying in b.com in west Bengal and what the process to entrance in details.?
19th July 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i comleted B.Tech but i have backlog can i join as a army officer
2nd June 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

if any body join indian army in 2010 after 12th in technical group then how much maximum salary he will earn at retirement time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?