11th February 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (MPCs)? How to make my career in Navy?

Sir, I will complete B.Sc (MPCs) graduation in 2016-2019. I want to join Indian Navy. Please give me details about how to join in Indian Navy. And also about career in Navy. In which department of Navy and at which post can I apply for?

13th February 2019, 07:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (MPCs)? How to make my career in Navy?

Combined Defence Services examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for CDS exam for Navy is bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university.

So, only B.Tech or B.E candidates can apply for CDS exam for Naval academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?