21st September 2012, 10:18 PM

How to join LLB course in Distance Learning after completion of BA course from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University?

i have passed BA Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University
i want to do llb in distance,
is possible

15th November 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB course in Distance Learning after completion of BA course from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University?

i doing BA IN ARST now i want to do LLB is ti possible ??and which university of distense education is better for me ??
12th August 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB course in Distance Learning after completion of BA course from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University?

I HAVE PASSED BA KU OPEN UNIVERSITY . I WANT TO DO LLB IN DISTANCE . IS IT POSSIBLE .THAN IT IS POSSIBLE HOW MUCH MARKS IN UG DEGREE BC CANDETS
9th October 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

admission in to llb after ba degree pls give details of colleges and locations offering the same thanks
9th October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

admission in llb course in correspondence pls send prosses and colleges thank u
9th October 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

admission in to llb course in correspondence and cooolleges offers the same thank u
25th July 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

how to joining LLB course. i am completed MCA course in 2013 NOw I am intrested to joining to LLB. is it possible. and i am looking for study LLB on Open University in chennai. please replay me
29th August 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join LLB course in Distance Learning after completion of BA course from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University?
24th August 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BA. Dr:BR ambdkar open University. I want to do LLB in distance. Is it possible?
27th August 2019, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree through DR BR AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY. 2006 to 2009 and MBA REGULAR 2010-2012..NOW I AM STUDYING INTERMEDIATE FROM ANDHRA PRADESH OPEN SCHOOL SOCIETY can I eligible for lawcet ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?