11th August 2012, 11:40 PM

How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?

hey i m alok from ahmedabad .i m in deffence i have completed my graduation bA .i want to do LLB from distance learning university .i searched the universities that have bean mention at ur site for distance learning LLB but all universities doesn't have distance LLB programe if any university have this ;pls inform me

1. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  2. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  3. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  4. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  5. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  6. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  7. How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?
  8. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  9. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  10. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  11. Am I eligible for UP BTC and B.Ed after completing graduation from Shobhit University Merut through distance learning
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  13. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  15. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  17. Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?
  18. Is it valid to complete graduation from Eiilm University? -- [New]
20th December 2012, 06:29 PM

Default Re: How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?

should i go for distance learning in llb after passing graduation ?
26th December 2012, 08:08 PM

Default Re: How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?

can i do LLB in BHU, VARANASI..........
16th February 2013, 05:27 PM

is it possible to do llb in distance education as am completing ba from ignou
27th February 2013, 09:08 PM

Whts is the fees for distance learning law and which university
14th April 2013, 02:26 PM

how do i can llb course? what education must for it.
14th April 2013, 06:10 PM

You have searched right on internet. No university offers distance education LLB course. The simple reason is that Bar Council of India does not allow the LLB course to be completed through distance education.

As far as Bar Council of India is concerned, the LLB course can be completed through regular mode only. You will certainly find some colleges offering the law course through distance education.

But unfortunately these courses are not LLB. What is even worse in your case is that Bar Council of India does not recognize these courses.

While you may apply for them, the fact is that even after completing such courses, you won't be able to register with the local bar council. At the same time you will not be allowed to practice in the court as lawyer.

Therefore the regular mode is the only option in front of you.

Eligibility

1. Your BA degree is sufficient to apply for LLB.

2. But you should have 45 percent marks in BA.

3. If belongs to SC/ST, 40 percent marks are required.

4. Unless less than 30 years you won't be allowed to apply for LLB.

5. SC/ST can apply up to 35 years of age.

6. No relaxation is offered for OBC.
8th June 2013, 06:45 PM

i have given m.com exams recently, my result is awaited. tell me can i do llb trough distance in haryana.
19th June 2013, 10:22 AM

I have not qualified in lawcet exam, but i am very interested to do the LLB course..what i should do for that..
19th June 2013, 10:25 AM

i have not qualified in lawcet exam, but i am interested to do LLB..Is there any colleges which provide addmission without lawcet
8th July 2013, 12:49 PM

I AM HANDICAP PERSON AND COMMERCE GRADUATE FROM MUMBAI UNIVERCITY IS PASS CLASS WANT TO DO LLB FROM CORUSPONDANCE FROM APPROVED UNIVERCITY FOR PRACTISE IN HIGH COURT IN ANY STATE INDIA. PLEASE GUIDE ME THAT WILL BE GREATE HELP FOR ME - CONTACT ME ON : [email protected] AND [email protected]
13th July 2013, 08:31 PM

I AM TEACHER BY PROFESSION AND I WANT TO DO LLB FROM DISTANCE LEARNING IS IT POSSIBLE I HAVE COMPLETED MA IN ENGLISH.please guide me.
21st July 2013, 02:53 AM

if I would be eligible to get admission ,what shall I do.is there any competition for admission.
23rd August 2013, 03:29 PM

I have completed my B.com in one seating after discontinuing my B.A 2nd year. Can I do my LLB based on my Bcom graduation certificate. Is there any age limit to take the LLB course?
6th September 2013, 09:52 PM

After retirement from service I want to practice in Bar. Is there any university in India where I will do LLB and will be allowed to do practice in Bar
3rd October 2013, 05:01 PM

i am study in b.a history in kalicut open univercity 2 ,nd year can i do join l.l.b course plz replay
3rd October 2013, 09:16 PM

Hello

I had completed my b.com in the year 2000 from school of correspondence courses, delhi university. I would like to do LLB. my age is 34 years now. i have 2 questions

am i eligible as per my age?
if i am eligible, where can i apply for this course?
26th November 2013, 09:13 PM

I had completed my b.com in the year 2004 from school of distance courses, Andhra university. I would like to do LLB. my age is 33 years now. i have 2 questions

Am I eligible as per my age?
If i am eligible, where can I apply for this course?
21st February 2014, 02:11 AM

Hello
I have complete BBA 2013. I would like to llb and I have eligible for this course.
So plz guide where can I apply for this course.

My mail I d :- [email protected]
20th March 2014, 11:03 AM

I had completed my b.com in the year 2000 from dr br ambedkar open university. I would like to do LLB. my age is 38 years now. i have 2 questions

Am I eligible as per my age?
If i am eligible, when i can apply for this course?
20th March 2014, 11:07 AM

I had completed my b.com in the year 2000 Dr Ambedkar Open university. I would like to do LLB. my age is 38 years now. i have 2 questions

am i eligible as per my age?
if i am eligible, when I can apply for this course
27th March 2014, 07:41 PM

I completed BA with 60% marks from MDU in 1998. I am a delhi police employee residing in Delhi. Now I want to do LLB. From where can I apply for correapondence LLB and what is the fee structure?
My email address: <[email protected]>
11th August 2014, 05:08 PM

How to do llb from distance learning universities after completing BA regular and MBA from Distance learning institute? which are the universities/
26th September 2014, 10:32 PM

which university has distance llb course, I have 49% in graduation. which is best for me?
28th October 2014, 11:55 PM

am i eligible for LLB from distance education , i have done my bsc it from Punjab Technical University through distance education?? pls guide me!!!
4th November 2014, 04:10 PM
Deepakkk90

Thumbs up Re: How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?

hey i m alok from ahmedabad .i m in deffence i have completed my graduation bA .i want to do LLB from distance learning university .i searched the universities that have bean mention at ur site for distance learning LLB but all universities doesn't have distance LLB programe if any university have this ;pls inform me
brother i also work in Indian air force and i want to take admission in LLB .. so did u take admission ?? tell me i need to know that which university will be the best,,,, my num is 8094606659
18th April 2015, 01:55 PM

im pursuing BBA-BE in final year from MD university, after graduation what course should i pursue LLB or MBA. Can you tell me which one will be benficial for me & i want to be an accoutant in future in any recognised company.
plz inform me on my email_id : [email protected]
19th May 2015, 09:53 PM

Thumbs down Re: How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?

Originally Posted by sherleytwain View Post
you have searched right on internet. No university offers distance education llb course. The simple reason is that bar council of india does not allow the llb course to be completed through distance education.

As far as bar council of india is concerned, the llb course can be completed through regular mode only. You will certainly find some colleges offering the law course through distance education.

But unfortunately these courses are not llb. What is even worse in your case is that bar council of india does not recognize these courses.

While you may apply for them, the fact is that even after completing such courses, you won't be able to register with the local bar council. At the same time you will not be allowed to practice in the court as lawyer.

Therefore the regular mode is the only option in front of you.

eligibility

1. Your ba degree is sufficient to apply for llb.

2. But you should have 45 percent marks in ba.

3. If belongs to sc/st, 40 percent marks are required.

4. Unless less than 30 years you won't be allowed to apply for llb.

5. Sc/st can apply up to 35 years of age.

6. No relaxation is offered for obc.

are you sure about that bar council will not agree to practice?
27th May 2015, 06:25 PM

Hi i have just completed BA from distance learning, Delhi university. And would like to start our own office / Shop instead of going to any office or join any jobs where i can work on documentation like / aggrements in stam paper / Notary work / Transferr of Properties paper etc.

Please suggest the course and other related details
16th August 2015, 11:48 PM

I am a post graduate in commerce and work in government department. I want to peruse LLB for upgrading my qualification and do not intend to practice as lawyer. Is there any course in distance education.
14th September 2015, 11:10 PM

I have passed b.sc since 1996.Am i eblegible for llb course or not ?
7th October 2015, 09:47 PM

I AM 36 YEARS OLD BELONGS TO SC CANDIDATE AND WANT TO READ THE COURSE FOR LLB ,WHICH HELP ME FOR LEGAL PRACTICE AT COURT AND DEFEND BY COURT
25th December 2015, 02:31 AM

Hi I am Rishika from Calcutta. I wanted to do 5years integrated course in law. But since I am engaged into many other courses I decided to do BA from distance education and then go for 3 years integrated course in law. Is it sufficient? Or shuld I go fr d 5 yr one? Please help. I am really confused
17th October 2016, 08:35 PM

Sir I am completed BAL bachelor of academic law 3 years course (Annamali university) is eligible for studying LLM in distance mode which university was offered
12th April 2017, 02:02 PM

Hello, completed BA.(Political since) form IGNOU. I want to take admission in LLB. Is it possible to do LLB in distance education. Please send me full details.

Sunita
14th August 2017, 03:26 PM

Hello, Completd B.Com(Computer) from SKUCDE. I Want to take admission in LLB through Distance mode. Please tell me the way.