4th October 2014, 03:56 PM
Raveendra ravi

How to join M.Tech aeronautical engineering after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering

I am studying b.tech mechanical engineering (3rd year) ,i want join m.tech aeronautical engineering.will i applicable to join m.tech aeronautical engineering after b.tech. How to join.please tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  4. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  5. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  10. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  11. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join M.Tech aeronautical engineering after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering -- [New]
  13. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  14. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  16. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  18. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks

31st August 2016, 05:50 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How to join M.Tech aeronautical engineering after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering

The transition from one branch to another is very rare and in most of the colleges not allowed but having said that most colleges in their graduation courses do not offer Aeronautical course as a specialty and thus only have Mechanical engineering and as Aeronautical is some what of a subsidiary subject to the mechanical thus this transition might be possible but before going for admission you must make sure that it is allowed.
Nonetheless you will have to give the GATE exam which is the common entrance exam to get admission in any engineering college for an M.Tech course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?