2nd September 2013, 06:50 PM
rajesh1510

How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

i am raj.i am pass btech in mechanical engg. and i should be join indian army .what persentage in 10,10+2 & btech exam.and physical requement(eye,hight,running, etc)

13th December 2014, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1510 View Post
i am raj.i am pass btech in mechanical engg. and i should be join indian army .what persentage in 10,10+2 & btech exam.and physical requement(eye,hight,running, etc)
You have completed B.Tech in Mechanical engineering so you are eligible for Indian Navy through CDS exam.

So you can faced some round which are conducted by SSB'

Rounds are,

Written test
Physical test
Medical test
Interview

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

Physical criteria for CDS exam:-

Eye sight – 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye.

Blood pressure (High) – Age 23 – 123, age 24 – 124, age 25 –122, age 28 – 124, age 30 –125, age 32 – 126, age 34 – 127.

Ear- Good listening & normal ear cavity. 1000 to 4000 frequency hearing impairment should not be more than 30 decibels.

Nasal- candidate should not stammer while speaking.
31st May 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

can i join indian navy? i completed 10th, diploma. now i am pursuing betech in mechanical stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?