29th March 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

How to join in M.Tech after completing MCA?

Sir, I compleated my M.C.A in 2012.
Now I would like to join in M.Tech, What should I do?
V.M.Ganesh(9052085373)

12th September 2015, 07:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in M.Tech after completing MCA?

M.Tech stands for the Master of Technology. To get admission in this, a candidate must appear for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by the IIT and IISC every year for this course.

Any candidate who has done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or master's degree in science, mathematics, computer applications can apply for this exam. There is no upper age limit for this exam.

GATE is an online test and consists of 65 marks of 100 marks. You can apply for the GATE 2016 as online applications are going on for this exam.
13th September 2015, 10:00 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How to join in M.Tech after completing MCA?

GATE is graduate aptitude test for engineering. This exam is done by the IITs for the admission in M.tech course in top engineering organizations.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is, to have a bachelor degree in engineering sections in any branch from a recognised university with good percentile.If you have master degree in science section then also you are eligible for this exam.
So for the M.tech course you have to appear in the GATE exam.Gate score is valid for two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?