19th September 2012, 06:42 PM
josekoick

How to join in M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? I am a chemical engineer

im a chemical engineer... is it good for my career if i join m.tech in environmental engg? plz help me sir.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  4. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  5. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  10. Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?
  11. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  13. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  14. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  15. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  16. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  17. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
9th September 2015, 07:47 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? I am a chemical engineer

Environmental engineering is a good field to join as the environmental pollution and many environment issues are arising day by day in our life that are due to the arising pollution contents in the environment and that are making worse to the ozone layer as the decrease in the ozone layer is an live example of it and we have to solve these issues and that can only solve its professionals.

>> To join the environmental engineering in the M.tech you have to first qualify the Graduate Aptitude test for the admission and after that through the online counselling can get the admission in any N.I.T. or any I.I.T. collage.

Note_ Every person who will qualify the GATE exam and get the admission in M.tech will get the scholarship of Rs. 12000 per month for two years from government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?