17th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA with PEC in Pondicherry after doing BBA final year? Procedure and entrance exam details?

i am varalakshmi i am doing BBA final year in villupuram.. i want to join MBA with PEC in pondicherry...
so what Are the procudure and i want the entrence exam details?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  2. How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?
  3. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  4. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  5. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  6. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  7. What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E
  8. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  9. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  10. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  11. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  13. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam after doing final year of graduation
  14. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam? I am a final year of graduation
  15. How to join MBA after completing BBA?
  16. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate? -- [New]
  17. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  18. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
10th October 2015, 01:02 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How to join MBA with PEC in Pondicherry after doing BBA final year? Procedure and entrance exam details?

MBA is a master degree course. The duration of this course is two years.

The minimum qualifications required for this course is,to have a bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.

For the admission in the good and reputed MBA organizations, you have to appear in the entrance exam like CAT XAT MAT GMAT etc.

The eligibility criteria for the entrance exams are the same as MBA eligibility. Final year graduation degree aspirants are also eligible to write the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?