23rd February 2012, 05:50 PM
siva1213

How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate

Hi, I am an mechanical Engineering graduate(forcefully)..
Now, I am interested in doing MBA Tourism and Hotel management. Will that be fine?? How well I can cope with this field without prior knowledge. Or will it be fine doing a diploma in Distance..??
Please help me!! I am totally confused..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  2. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  3. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  4. How to join MBA as travel and tourism after doing degree in Hotel Management?
  5. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  8. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  9. Can I get model question papers for MBA in Hotel Management?
  10. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  11. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  12. Should I go for Normal MBA, MBA in Retail Management or MBA in Tourism?
  13. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
  14. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  16. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  17. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  18. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2012, 09:39 AM

Default Re: How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate

hi.. sir complete my graduetion in BA from ycmou university,i want to do mba in hotel managment, what shuld i do?
24th May 2020, 09:33 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate

For mba you need to give entrance exam (if college you want to go through requires)
You have to obviously go through GD PI
And that's all you clear this and you are there .
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?