9th February 2014, 01:41 AM
kruahna patil

How to join MSc biotechnology in research and development

Sir
I am bsc biotechnology student I want to join msc biotechnology in research and development

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  3. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  5. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Is BSc a better option than B.E? Colleges which offer BSc course? Date of exam and their criteria?
  8. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  9. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  10. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  11. Which are the top Biotech universities? Is there any entrance test?
  12. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  13. How many jobs are there in BSc for Undergraduates in Bioinformatics?
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  15. Is there any scope for nanotechnology engineering in the upcoming year?
  16. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  17. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  18. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?