24th July 2012, 06:05 PM
manoharan veera

How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?

My son is studying M.Tech (medical nanotechnology) at SASTRA University Tamilnadu.After completing this course he wants to do Phd. in India.We want to know the universities available to under go Phd.W also want to know job oppurtunities avilable in India. CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE US?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course? -- [New]
  2. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  3. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  4. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  5. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  6. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  7. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  8. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  9. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  11. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  12. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  13. Best courses to do after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  15. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  16. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  18. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
27th November 2012, 11:40 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?

Nanotechnology graduates have plenty of opportunities in
Medical,
Healthcare industry research,
Environment industries,
pharmaceutical,
Agriculture, universities,
Private research institutes,
Educational institutes,
Entrepreneurial,
Investment advisors in biotechnology, research and development in government, product development and advising, communication and media and interfacing of new technologies.

Thanks...
20th May 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?

I am doing M.Tech (MEDICAL NANOTECHNOLOGY).I am interested in doing projects and paper presentations.Can you guide me on the topics for these??
18th May 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Scope and carrier opportunities in India for getting job as well as to study doctorate like Phd., after completing of M.Tech Medical Nano technology in Sastra University?
Somebody has to told abroad countries as not accepting M.Tech integrating coerces for eligibility criteria for Phd. programs, please clarify the same. How long period to take the job after completing M.Tech Medical nano Technology? Is there any campus interviews for jobs? what are the firms/companies offering job for the above coerces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?